Why should boys have all the fun ani antunna feminists

sboyr2r

50 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Modern day feminism, total silence on Amber Heard's actions. LOL

Amber Heard Lol 😂 esa aa thread ki antha traction raley. Single paragraph kuda rayale daanlo 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Serious thread lo este nenu kuda like chesta. So what made you think I don’t know feminism.

Did I say you don’t know meaning of feminism? I just asked what is your meaning of feminism . The comment I made is about some ids in dB who don’t know meaning of feminism. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Did I say you don’t know meaning of feminism? I just asked what is your meaning of feminism . The comment I made is about some ids in dB who don’t know meaning of feminism. 

You didn’t explicitly say but since I put a word feminism you posted a paragraph on it and pointed as they Dont know—- might be me or anyone else or whoever you pointed to so you didn’t exclude me so that directly or indirectly points at me as well. 

8 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

You didn’t explicitly say but since I put a word feminism you posted a paragraph on it and pointed as they Dont know—- might be me or anyone else or whoever you pointed to so you didn’t exclude me so that directly or indirectly points at me as well. 

Anduke adiga what is your meaning of feminism. I told my opinion seeing some dB ids over the years  . I agree to your point if I didn’t ask . I was careful to ask before I talked about some ids . It was a reply to another I’d too . If you relate to those ids I have nothing to say .  Ayina it’s not about you or  me it’s a generalized topic too. I didn’t even watch that video except first few seconds . I talked only for that word feminism.

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

she inspired from droupadi (from mahabharath)?

Emo aa truly ane oka daridramaina YouTube channel vundii andulo anni rakala combinations vunnai chudu 

48 yrs ankul gadu 18yr pilla toh twins alanti vi 

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

Ikada db lo aite chala liberal ga vadestunaru Aah word ni

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

They don’t know meaning of feminism. They don’t know that fighting for oppressed women is feminism . They don’t know feminism ante disha , India daughter Vallani support cheyadam is feminsm . Young girls who are pulled into prostitution and helpless women ni support cheyadam ani teledu feminism . 

Arrogance , hypocrisy etc they relate to feminism.  They don’t know that feminist groups which started to support real oppressed women also got corrupted just like any other group . Valla initial intention is feminism though it’s totally manipulated now . 

This wrong meaning they repeat repeat repeat and say feminism . Adi 4 bfs to tirugtonfi adi feminsm anta athagaru mogudu kodite Vallani support cheyadam valla rights suporot cheyadam feminism . India daughter , disha case lo spandinchina vallu andaru feminsits ani kuda teledu . 

Inka chala points unnayi avesam lo enta typed but I am sick and has no energy . Inka 10 paragraphs rayachu :)  

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Absolutely true u r. Every 👏single👏word👏 Chala wrong concepts ki feminism tags vesi trolls okati. It's very sad...deeni valla real cause mottam water down aipotundi☹️☹️

Feminism got a bad reputation because of women who propagate it without understanding it. Feminism is equality.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Help_please said:

Feminism got a bad reputation because of women who propagate it without understanding it. Feminism is equality.

Cc to deepika, priyanka, tapsee, swara Bhaskar and other concerned citizens of India