NewsFlash! All Visa Appointments at U.S. Consulates in India Canceled

snoww

18 minutes ago, ring_master said:

fever vaste ga chesedi...

Yeah they will check for every individual and can put u into quarantine  if u have fever  . Flight lo kuda fever ravachu ga ?  Any guarantee we wont be there? They can also ask to be self quarantine for 14 days

any one with families India visit chese plan vunte ipude konkorri tickets...even if thats towards end of the year..

most airlines are offering ticket at discounted price and no charges for re-booking and date changes..

family of 4 aithe baaga work out ayitadi...

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Yeah they will check for every individual and can put u into quarantine  if u have fever  . Flight lo kuda fever ravachu ga ?  Any guarantee we wont be there? They can also ask to be self quarantine for 14 days

anduke fever unna lekapoinna rendu paracetmol tablets veskuni velthunnaru manolllu   ....  

brahmanandam+laugh+.gif

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

any one with families India visit chese plan vunte ipude konkorri tickets...even if thats towards end of the year..

most airlines are offering ticket at discounted price and no charges for re-booking and date changes..

family of 4 aithe baaga work out ayitadi...

wow.manchi deals unte chepu anna hyd ki

17 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

anduke fever unna lekapoinna rendu paracetmol tablets veskuni velthunnaru manolllu   ....  

brahmanandam+laugh+.gif

Anthe ley . Ma father has surgery on 27th ento . Em cheyalo ento . Feel so bad to just leave him that way . But , my father asking me and my sister to not come now :( 

44 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Anthe ley . Ma father has surgery on 27th ento . Em cheyalo ento . Feel so bad to just leave him that way . But , my father asking me and my sister to not come now :( 

i think you can travel now. WFH from india . see if you have symptoms for 5-6 days and then meet parents and elderly people. self quarantine for 6 days will do