NewsFlash! All Visa Appointments at U.S. Consulates in India Canceled

snoww

10 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i think you can travel now. WFH from india . see if you have symptoms for 5-6 days and then meet parents and elderly people. self quarantine for 6 days will do

I am also sick for the moment . We can’t work from out of country.  What if they close borders for months ?

56 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Anthe ley . Ma father has surgery on 27th ento . Em cheyalo ento . Feel so bad to just leave him that way . But , my father asking me and my sister to not come now :( 

H-1B Job ekkuva or Father ekkuva?

41 minutes ago, acuman said:

H-1B Job ekkuva or Father ekkuva?

Na Pranam kuda ekkuva along with my father health  . Just arthritis and cataract chupinchadaniki I went to India in past . I resigned instantly and left to India when my Pedda Ammamma expired when I even had an extension coming up . I know what to do when .   I didn’t eat since yesterday and unable to move and go downstairs to get hot water too . You don’t need to tell me how to take care of my father . I love him definitely more than you .  No thanks !

13 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Na Pranam kuda ekkuva along with my father health  . Just arthritis and cataract chupinchadaniki I went to India in past . I resigned instantly and left to India when my Pedda Ammamma expired when I even had an extension coming up . I know what to do when .   I didn’t eat since yesterday and unable to move and go downstairs to get hot water too . You don’t need to tell me how to take care of my father . I love him definitely more than you .  No thanks !

What happened sis. 

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Relax walk in chesey clinic ki

Just now, LazyRohit said:

Relax walk in chesey clinic ki

I called flu ki medicine undadu Motrin or Tylenol vesuko ani cheppindi . Zinc and vitamin C teusko immunktu gets better ani cheppjdi . Hotel lo kinda ah medicine konukunna . Hotel guy requested me to not come out of room and that they will get anything to the room . Concerned anta . 

Just now, Amrita said:

I called flu ki medicine undadu Motrin or Tylenol vesuko ani cheppindi . Zinc and vitamin C teusko immunktu gets better ani cheppjdi . Hotel lo kinda ah medicine konukunna . Hotel guy requested me to not come out of room and that they will get anything to the room . Concerned anta . 

Edo garlic antunaruga tinu & tablets vesko prastutaniki