Corona India

Ellen

19 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Is it only me who feels this way: India doing much better than the US?

summer kuda oka point ye

See konchem precautionary wise no doubt bagane undi mana vigilance. Kani undetected cases sangati, local level infra ivanni debatable. Not being cynical kani...just a theory. We can't be very smug ani.. Nen Gen ga epudu eskunta indian governance ni...first time I liked the post and shared anduke 

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

See konchem precautionary wise no doubt bagane undi mana vigilance. Kani undetected cases sangati, local level infra ivanni konchem debatable. Not being cynical kani...just a theory. We can't be very smug ani.. Nen Gen ga epudu eskunta indian governance ni...first time I liked the post and shared anduke 

local level infra gurinche debate chesedi

25 minutes ago, Ellen said:

See konchem precautionary wise no doubt bagane undi mana vigilance. Kani undetected cases sangati, local level infra ivanni debatable. Not being cynical kani...just a theory. We can't be very smug ani.. Nen Gen ga epudu eskunta indian governance ni...first time I liked the post and shared anduke 

Going by the piece of info, india is taking good measures to prevent the spread.. but true undetected cases unna and no proper infra unna, yet India is doing its best .. now im actually concerned abt US more than India 

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

@Ellen  see this

These are the things that should keep us feel grounded.  One good post and too many whatsapp propaganda... complacency is more dangerous than anything

7 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

@Ellen  see this

the chain of events in the tweet are incorrect. Also, the 76 year old patient was not discharged by the hospital. The relatives of the patient forcibly took him away against the instructions of the doctor who diagnosed the patient.