Corina: Cash vs property

andrafun

Oka 2 cr unay hyd lo invest cheddam ani almost ready ayya. Ee time lo land kondam better aa or money undanivadam better aa ... market and corona valla emaina tagge options unaya experts suggestions needed

9 minutes ago, andrafun said:

Oka 2 cr unay hyd lo invest cheddam ani almost ready ayya. Ee time lo land kondam better aa or money undanivadam better aa ... market and corona valla emaina tagge options unaya experts suggestions needed

Invest 1Cr if you are working...

it will settle down by 2021 and market will start booming in 2022

4 hours ago, andrafun said:

India l reverse trend nadustadi...Land buying will increase two fold in crisis situations..

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Seriously ? 

Yeah...when ever the capital markets go down, people usually tend to move their money from all of their sources to two most favorable and all time best, tried and tested source..i.e. Land and Gold. 

This is the common trend in India...when the market is in crisis, savings will move from capital markets to Land and Gold.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah...when ever the capital markets go down, people usually tend to move their money from all of their sources to two most favorable and all time best, tried and tested source..i.e. Land and Gold. 

This is the common trend in India...when the market is in crisis, savings will move from capital markets to Land and Gold.

I see ! 

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sare ba. 

mari...software jobs annee poyi, stocks padipoyi, imports/exports aagipoyi, prajalu bathakadaanike kastam ainappudu, Land and Gold peruguthaya? o pakka banks diwala theesthunte, asalu evari daggara money untundhi konadaaniki?

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Oka apudu interest undedi india lo invest cheyala ani.. motham sankaa nakincharu.. thanks to politicians..

9 hours ago, andrafun said:

2crs white aaite better to invest in stocks...