Coronavirus: Chinese official suggests U.S. Army to blame for outbreak

Catabolite

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

my personal opinion...

this virus is not because of someone eat something...(Chinese eating habits are not new, its been there many years...)

i believe it is cooked in lab and huge conspiracy behind it...(not pointing to any nation)

Wuhan Institute of Virology is the only lab with BSL4 capabilities (working with infectious viruses), and they were caught for selling lab animals (mice, bats and monkeys) before.

5 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Wuhan Institute of Virology is the only lab with BSL4 capabilities (working with infectious viruses), and they were caught for selling lab animals (mice, bats and monkeys) before.

yes..thats what i am saying it might be cooked in lab..

11 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

my personal opinion...

this virus is not because of someone eat something...(Chinese eating habits are not new, its been there many years...)

i believe it is cooked in lab and huge conspiracy behind it...(not pointing to any nation)

Nee telivi tellarinatundi...eppatnuncho tinte ipudu raadha..aa lambdkodukul avanni tinabatte vachindi....vallu tine meat ki virus inthakmundu ledu ipudu vachindi because of bats or something else

58 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Nee telivi tellarinatundi...eppatnuncho tinte ipudu raadha..aa lambdkodukul avanni tinabatte vachindi....vallu tine meat ki virus inthakmundu ledu ipudu vachindi because of bats or something else

Evadi telivini evadu measure cheyasina avasaram ledhu..

nenu naa opinion cheppa...nachhite chadvu...ledhante pakkellu...

• Upvote 1

No matter whose fault it is, there is an evident Asian Racism in some areas of North West. I have heard from close friends of mine people broke up once this COVID 19 started spreading across the world. Feel sorry that its happening to a specific community.

18 minutes ago, PNW_Lover said:

No matter whose fault it is, there is an evident Asian Racism in some areas of North West. I have heard from close friends of mine people broke up once this COVID 19 started spreading across the world. Feel sorry that its happening to a specific community.

I agree. 

19 hours ago, Catabolite said:

It might be U.S. army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan,” tweeted Zhao Lijian. “Be transparent! Make public your data! U.S. owe us an explanation!"

Image: Chinese Foreign Ministry new spokesman Zhao Lijian gestures as he speaks during a daily briefing at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs office in Beijing.

Chinese Foreign Ministry new spokesman Zhao Lijian is known for being outspoken and for his sometimes outrageous comments.

LoL cinemala prabhavam ekkuva aipoindi

Nonetheless, their outrage is understandable...People are blatantly being racist. 

5 hours ago, Ellen said:

LoL cinemala prabhavam ekkuva aipoindi

Nonetheless, their outrage is understandable...People are blatantly being racist. 

Is it though?