Is it Good time to take car

DuvvaAbbulu

4 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

HI Bro 

Planning to buy  a car Daily commute kosam 

should i wait for some time or EM change vundadha

Yes good time . If you have steady job and not in corona effected industries then yes, lekapothey konchem alochinchu

7 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

Looks like dragon ball z..BTW are you anime fan?

I'm a huge fan of anime... 😁 not much into Naruto kind of anime though I read dragon ball manga..I like the genres from studio Ghibli..my dp is arietty...from studio Ghibli

4 hours ago, Ellen said:

Huge 😁 not much into Naruto kind of anime though I read dragon ball manga..I like the genres from studio Ghibli..my dp is arietty...from studio Ghibli

Cool .me a big fan of Naruto , Bleach etc..also liked "One punch man". People find it weird and dismiss anime as mere childish cartoon that adults can't watch

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Cool .me a big fan of Naruto , Bleach etc..also liked "One punch man". People find it weird and dismiss anime as mere childish cartoon that adults can't watch

They do have deep philosophical insights... For example the latest attack on titan is something I am hooked on to right now . I did like the first season of Naruto. But couldn't make time for later. For these genre I really love reading the manga....because sometimes tne background music puts me off 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ellen said:

They do have deep philosophical insights... For example the latest attack on titan is something I am hooked on to right now . I did like the first season of Naruto. But couldn't make time for later. For these genre I really love reading the manga....because sometimes tne background music puts me off 

Then you should watch Full metal alchemist-  Brotherhood. I think you'll like that.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Naruto is G.O.A.T

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Then you should watch Full metal alchemist-  Brotherhood. I think you'll like that.

I watched the movie , it was surprisingly good