Is it Good time to take car

DuvvaAbbulu

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

Cool .me a big fan of Naruto , Bleach etc..also liked "One punch man". People find it weird and dismiss anime as mere childish cartoon that adults can't watch

Yeah, I was also on the same boat thinking who would watch this kids shows. My friend introduced me to Anime saying put your prejudice aside and give it a try - the first show I watched was Avatar : The last air bender back in 2013. One of the best shows, got hooked from then on and watched all the popular anime's. Same director has a new show The Dragon Prince - on Netflix It is pretty good too.

• Like 1

Used to be a channel called Animax when I was in India.  All day animes vachevi... remember watching Inuyasha, Dragonball, flame of recca , Gundam etc. All old animes but classics.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Avatar first season too good when Aang was the Avatar. Did not like the Korra part.

Agree, it was a bit dragged during the korra seasons. But in the Aang Avatar First three seasons - Prince Zuko's character chala bagundedi - his transformation and internal fight to decide between good and bad, his uncle guiding him. 

https://dotandline.net/prince-zuko-fiery-redemption-82d4b7de8150/ 

50 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Used to be a channel called Animax when I was in India.  All day animes vachevi... remember watching Inuyasha, Dragonball, flame of recca , Gundam etc. All old animes but classics.

ok, The only I remember seeing as a kid was Tin tin adventures, duck tales, gummy bears, smurfs, Baboi Dennis :). They were classics.