America

AbhiiRama

Wake up America. We have big problems. And the current situation is shining a bright light on those problems. More than 150 million people in our country are living paycheck to paycheck. More than half of all families in America can not withstand an emergency that costs $1,000. Millions of people are days away from not being able to pay rent or buy groceries. We’re debating whether or not to close K-12 schools because some kids only eat at school and have no food at home. 

I come from a well educated family and we always worked hard, found a way, survived even through rough times. I’m from a small town in Telangana. I worked my ass off to get here. I’ve worked 90 hours a week for years. I know what it takes. 

And I’ll be fine. I’m always fine until I’m dead. So I’m not saying this for me. I’m saying this for the probably 200+ million Americans who are struggling right now and about to struggle even worse over the next few months.

We need to immediately take steps to reform our current system of free enterprise, demand more corporate accountability, provide more meaningful help to those in need, enhance opportunities for economic mobility, invest in our children, and invest in our communities and infrastructure.

MAGA

Yours and Always Your ~ Abhi

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, AbhiiRama said:

We need to immediately take steps to reform our current system of free enterprise, demand more corporate accountability, provide more meaningful help to those in need, enhance opportunities for economic mobility, invest in our children, and invest in our communities and infrastructure.

Oka company run chesi cheppu 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Oka company run chesi cheppu 

I am mestri bro 

talking from my heart! 

I announced 1 month free paid dats off for this year for all contractors even if u r on bench 

3 minutes ago, AbhiiRama said:

I am mestri bro 

talking from my heart! 

I announced 1 month free paid dats off for this year for all contractors even if u r on bench 

Not all companies are equal. Starbucks != local coffee shop. 

1 minute ago, AbhiiRama said:

Target doing it then what’s problem with Starbucks 

endhuku ivvali free ga. You just mentioned you worked hard. Everyone should do the same. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, AbhiiRama said:

Wake up America. We have big problems. And the current situation is shining a bright light on those problems. More than 150 million people in our country are living paycheck to paycheck. More than half of all families in America can not withstand an emergency that costs $1,000. Millions of people are days away from not being able to pay rent or buy groceries. We’re debating whether or not to close K-12 schools because some kids only eat at school and have no food at home. 

I come from a well educated family and we always worked hard, found a way, survived even through rough times. I’m from a small town in Telangana. I worked my ass off to get here. I’ve worked 90 hours a week for years. I know what it takes. 

And I’ll be fine. I’m always fine until I’m dead. So I’m not saying this for me. I’m saying this for the probably 200+ million Americans who are struggling right now and about to struggle even worse over the next few months.

MAGA

Yours and Always Your ~ Abhi

And also restrict immigration and abuse from southern boarder antava ?? And restrict the social security payments and kick the lazy living on SS , to be responsible for their life’s ani kuda Chepu.

Just now, tacobell fan said:

endhuku ivvali free ga. You just mentioned you worked hard. Everyone should do the same. 

Work hard when situations are good but not when you have something like this going on bro 

Just now, Tellugodu said:

And also restrict immigration and abuse from southern boarder antava ?? And restrict the social security payments and kick the lazy living on SS , to be responsible for their life’s ani kuda Chepu.

No, it’s only for people who are on payrolls bro

4 minutes ago, AbhiiRama said:

No, it’s only for people who are on payrolls bro

People who abuse system and live on SS are worst then people who are atleast on payroll, contributing somehow to the society/economy. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

People who abuse system and live on SS are worst then people who are atleast on payroll, contributing somehow to the society/economy. 

I am taking about people on day to day paycheck bro 

6 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

country is gone  case. Its a matter of time when civil revolution happens and overthrows the corrupt political class and greedy corporates.

I wish that happens!