America

AbhiiRama

5 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

country is gone  case. Its a matter of time when civil revolution happens and overthrows the corrupt political class and greedy corporates.

I am hearing this since I my chidde days. Nothing like that will happen bro. America lives on this capitalist society. Rich will become richer and poor will live on SS. Middle class will die working assoff and eventually die poor because of medical bills.

45 minutes ago, AbhiiRama said:

I am mestri bro 

talking from my heart! 

I announced 1 month free paid dats off for this year for all contractors even if u r on bench 

Em company bro nee dhi  nenu ventane h1 transfer pettu kunta 

8 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

I am hearing this since I my chidde days. Nothing like that will happen bro. America lives on this capitalist society. Rich will become richer and poor will live on SS. Middle class will die working assoff and eventually die poor because of medical bills.

A major revolution needs a single spark and just wait until the debt explodes.

America is a wild zoo without the police. Just when people stop receiving their food stamps and  Social Security or 401k goes bust then u will see what the real jungle looks like.

Take this corona virus for example. Take it as a drill for future events. One small virus made people to fight with each other for food and police could do nothing where i saw people beating each other. A person died in Georgia in sams club.

Take example the Louisina hurricane that caused wide spread destruction. People looted and ra$$d women and nothing happened as police couldnt do and everyone was trying to survive in a jungle.

Take the Greek, French, Russia or any other country. Its a cycle of golden period and then comes the downfall. Same is the case for USA.

You will never even imagine when a revolution happens as a minor issue can trigger a chain of events.