Cow Urine Party.. Who all went??

pittagoda

i am not sure if this cow urine did the miracle but one of my relative was on last stage of cancer and all doctor's gave up. He drank cow urine and recovered. Looking at this few more ppl started drinking it just to be on safe side. I havent seen this guy but saw ppl who started drinking it after this miracle.

3 hours ago, erragulabi said:

i am not sure if this cow urine did the miracle but one of my relative was on last stage of cancer and all doctor's gave up. He drank cow urine and recovered. Looking at this few more ppl started drinking it just to be on safe side. I havent seen this guy but saw ppl who started drinking it after this miracle.

No scientific evidence ba.. Some get lucky..  

41 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

No scientific evidence ba.. Some get lucky..  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy

In alternative medicine, urine therapy or urotherapy, (also urinotherapy, Orin Therapy, Shivambu, uropathy, or auto-urine therapy) is the application of human urine for medicinal or cosmetic purposes, including drinking of one's own urine and massaging one's skin, or gums, with one's own urine.

9 hours ago, nag_mama said:

In alternative medicine, urine therapy or urotherapy, (also urinotherapy, Orin Therapy, Shivambu, uropathy, or auto-urine therapy) is the application of human urine for medicinal or cosmetic purposes, including drinking of one's own urine and massaging one's skin, or gums, with one's own urine.

Jai   morarji-desai-5.jpg

Cow urine has had a more illustrious and widespread set of followers, including Mohandas Gandhi, who advocated drinking it regularly

11 hours ago, nag_mama said:

It MAY have some medicinal value. But it is NOT a cure for many diseases as saffron brigade claims. This is misleading many indians...my own uncle was dumb enuf to take this misinformation to cure his acoustic neuroma (beningn type of tumor found behind ears, on the nerve connecting brain)and did not visit doctor and just drank some cow urine medicine.  His situation got worse( increased vertigo and tinnitus) it made his life miserable. We had to forcibly yell at him to go and take radiation therapy ..finally he did and he is doing fine now. 

People shud stop spreading wrong information like cow urine can cure cancer to innocent people. There is high chance that they will take this seriously and ignore evidence based practices 

41 minutes ago, Ellen said:

It MAY have some medicinal value. But it is NOT a cure for many diseases as saffron brigade claims. This is misleading many indians...my own uncle was dumb enuf to take this misinformation to cure his acoustic neuroma (beningn type of tumor found behind ears, on the nerve connecting brain)and did not visit doctor and just drank some cow urine medicine.  His situation got ( increased vertigo and tinnitus) it made his life miserable. We had to forcibly yell at him to go and take radiation therapy ..finally he did and he is doing fine now. 

People shud stop spreading wrong information like cow urine can cure cancer to innocent people. There is high chance that they will take this seriously and ignore evidence based practices 

9788124301265-us.jpg nenu ee book lo chadivaa morning time first vachee human urin lo chaala acids vuntayi ani, daani drink cheste some health issues resolve avutaayi ani raasaadu, chaalaa weird ga anipinchindi chadavadanike

23 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

9788124301265-us.jpg nenu ee book lo chadivaa morning time first vachee urin lo chaala acids vuntayi ani, daani drink cheste some health issues resolve avutaayi ani raasaadu, chaalaa weird ga anipinchindi chadavadanike

Human urine or cow urine does not have a lot of difference. Those people can drink my Urine too. 

• Haha 2

Just now, pittagoda said:

Human urine or cow urine does not have a lot of difference. Those people can drink my Urine too. 

aaa book lo cheppindi kuda human urine gurinchee, cow gurinchi kaadu

29 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

nenu ee book lo chadivaa morning time first vachee urin lo chaala acids vuntayi ani, daani drink cheste some health issues resolve avutaayi ani raasaadu, chaalaa weird ga anipinchindi chadavadanike

it is one thing to say some things have medicinal value; it is another level of stupidity to claim that urine is a panacea for everything with little~no evidence. 

8 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

aaa book lo cheppindi kuda human urine gurinchee, cow gurinchi kaadu

55 minutes ago, Dainichi said:

He attributed his long life to urine therapy

Hehe; did you know there is an Ancient east Asian practice-Coprophagia(consumption of feces) due the same reason. That is where "chinese eat sh1t" saying started. 

I am not saying that cow urine can cure everything as claimed by some people, although I do agree that it has lot of health benefits. I personally also got benefited. 

But one thing I disagree is when people ask for "scientific evidence".  Modern science has not understood a lot of about the human body. Many of the models used in scientific research is inaccurate. For example, I work on cancer drug discovery. We screen the drugs on cancer cell lines. But the cell lines we use in our labs are so different from the tumor cells in the body. But I can publish that data in reputed journals, and that data becomes "scientifically" accepted. 

Secondly, if we see the long term effects of modern science, many of them are disastrous. For example, pesticides initially were promising. GMOs sounded like a boon. But these are all cancer causing. We made an aritificial sweetner called saccharin. But it also turned out carcinogenic. The scientific data of the initial research of these projects turned out disaster. Even the quality of milk in India went down after scientists tried to improve milk production. 

Scientists have time and again failed, but they are covered up.

The west, particularly, US FDA doesn't want accept traditional Indian medicine. It's as simple as that.