Amrutha sontha kuturu kaadaa?

nag_mama

3 minutes ago, AasaDosa said:

Sontha kuturaithe ala chestunda

It’s time anthe . Immaturity, adamant and pantham just like her dad . Her Babai said same thing . Valla nanna lagane ani including ah pichi prema too . Maruti Rao on amrutha and amrutha on pranay . Forensic files chudandi enni darunalu untayo . Idi just kharma ani cheppachu inka family is with her . 

22 minutes ago, Amrita said:

It’s time anthe . Immaturity, adamant and pantham just like her dad . Her Babai said same thing . Valla nanna lagane ani including ah pichi prema too . Maruti Rao on amrutha and amrutha on pranay . Forensic files chudandi enni darunalu untayo . Idi just kharma ani cheppachu inka family is with her . 

Amrutha .. pantham english word aaaa

9 hours ago, Amrita said:

Clearly ah video lo her Babai said 200% amrutha maruti Rao kuture and he told valla vadina was bed ridden for 9months and she is born in jyothi nursing home . Elanti rumors Lepaddu ani cheppadu ga ? He also told Maruthi Rao property is amrutha’s or his  vadina’s.  Vadina ni adigina amrutha ki rasi ichestundi anta prema ani . He also requested Amruta to come and take care of her mom . Tanaki ego valla I cant call her but if she calls me saying Babai I have no problem to take her back ani kuda cheppadu . What’s the confusion ? Okallu kuda ah video chudaleda ?@3$%

nenaithe choodaledu... choosina penta chalu inka malli ido oka penta ani...

• Haha 1