• Amrita

• redsox

• DaatarBabu

• Meeku_istha

Popular Days

Just now, Sucker said:

thatha ni ye virus aina 

hair-proposal_635694763726549322.gif

I fell sick and got flu because of a colleague who sits in next cube in few hours . May be their immune system and their eating habits helps !

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I fell sick and got flu because of a colleague who sits in next cube in few hours . May be their immune system and their eating habits helps !

Thatha madam thatha anthe 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Vadu thine McDonald’s food and roju ki 10 diet cokes ki maname better food thintunnattu

5 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Vadu thine McDonald’s food and roju ki 10 diet cokes ki maname better food thintunnattu

Does he eat that bad ? Wow ! 

8 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Thatha madam thatha anthe 

@~`

Just now, DaatarBabu said:

Vachina kuda ippudu sepparu ga... @3$% sontha president ne kaapadukoleni vaallu world ni ela kaapadatharu ra lafoot antarani

I have same feeling . He might have tested positive. Especially with the kind of travel they do .  Spanish President wife , Canadian PM wife and many top delegates tested positive .  They meet and shake hands so much .

Just now, Amrita said:

I have same feeling . He might have tested positive. Especially with the kind of travel they do .  Spanish President wife , Canadian PM wife and many top delegates tested positive .  They meet and shake hands so much .

Asale thatha ki ladies ante weakness... Evaritho okaritho chethulu kalipe vuntadu @3$%

• Haha 1