Actually Paracetamol is not a joke

AbhiiRama

22 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Flu ki kuda paracetamol istaru . Fun chestondi adi istunnaru ani kadu fun chestondi carona ki adi mandu ani CM level candidates cheptunnanduku .  Antibiotics lekunda flu ney taggadu Tylenol helps to bring down fever . It’s not a cure for corona . Adi cure ayite why are they trying to find vaccine or why can’t everyone with or without testing positive take Tylenol and be confident they won’t get corona ?

There is no cure for any viral flu

Antibiotics work only for bacteria 

Antivirals are there in market but doesn’t work for flu

You just have to give time for it to go away anthey

Enduku intha hungama antey , this particular virus is highly contagious and prone to cause pneumonia in elderly which can lead to death 

3 minutes ago, AbhiiRama said:

Lol 😂 antibiotic for viral infection ? You mean anti viral ? 

Read again man before laughing

i said antibiotics are useless just like you

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kr123 said:

There is no cure for any viral flu

Antibiotics work only for bacteria 

Antivirals are there in market but doesn’t work for flu

You just have to give time for it to go away anthey

Enduku intha hungama antey , this particular virus is highly contagious and prone to cause pneumonia in elderly which can lead to death 

You are a doctor I can’t argue with you but nenu paracetamol 4 day’s esukunna . I kinda became bed ridden . Went to urgent care they gave me tamiflu , Azithromycin and lidocaine . I feel little better than yesterday.  These medicines are helping me .  They said infleunza b , upper respiratory infection and acute pharyngitis and acute cough on the paper they gave me too . Nakaite work kale paracetamol. 

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I was given tamiflu and also antibiotics just yesterday . I was tested for influenza B . I have acute upper respiratory infection and acute pharyngitis. Severe cough too . 

Respiratory infection is bacterial infection ..that is secondary cause of viral fever. Flu is anti biotics ivvaru unless you have other infection. A flu can weaken your lung tissue or retain moisture for bacterial grow

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

You are a doctor I can’t argue with you but nenu paracetamol 4 day’s esukunna . I kinda became bed ridden . Went to urgent care they gave me tamiflu , Azithromycin and lidocaine . I feel little better than yesterday.  These medicines are helping me .  They said infleunza b , upper respiratory infection and acute pharyngitis and acute cough on the paper they gave me too . If paracetamol helps I don’t know why it got worse . Nakaite work kale paracetamol. 

If you had sore throat which went away with azithromycin, probably it’s bacterial infection. 
paracetamol is just a supportive measure anthey, it’s not a cure 

In severe cases where you cannot walk few steps also, always good to get some IV fluids

anyone who is young and immunocompetent will survive these common conditions

problem is with elderly and immunocompromised people

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Respiratory infection is bacterial infection ..that is secondary cause of viral fever. Flu is anti biotics ivvaru unless you have other infection. A flu can weaken your lung tissue or retain moisture for bacterial grow

Flu easily develops into upper or lower respiratory track infection. 

2 minutes ago, kr123 said:

If you had sore throat which went away with azithromycin, probably it’s bacterial infection. 
paracetamol is just a supportive measure anthey, it’s not a cure 

In severe cases where you cannot walk few steps also, always good to get some IV fluids

anyone who is young and immunocompetent will survive these common conditions

problem is with elderly and immunocompromised people

I was also saying same thing . My point is CM level people saying paracetamol Undi for corona . We are good anedi . How can they talk so irresponsibly ani ? People will stop to take measures kada ani . 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You are a doctor I can’t argue with you but nenu paracetamol 4 day’s esukunna . I kinda became bed ridden . Went to urgent care they gave me tamiflu , Azithromycin and lidocaine . I feel little better than yesterday.  These medicines are helping me .  They said infleunza b , upper respiratory infection and acute pharyngitis and acute cough on the paper they gave me too . Nakaite work kale paracetamol. 

It can take anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks for people to recover normally from flu without anti virals. doctors say that tamiflu is effective  within 48 hours on the set of flu. My guess 4 or 5th day your body might already fought out the flu but that lead to another bacterial infection leading to respiratory problems 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I was also saying same thing . My point is CM level people saying paracetamol Undi for corona . We are good anedi . How can they talk so irresponsibly ani ? People will stop to take measures kada ani . 

Elections postpone ayyayi Anna frustration lo unnattunnadu 

• Upvote 1