Actually Paracetamol is not a joke

AbhiiRama

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I was also saying same thing . My point is CM level people saying paracetamol Undi for corona . We are good anedi . How can they talk so irresponsibly ani ? People will stop to take measures kada ani . 

Panic is more dangerous than the disease..unless there is a reason I don’t see an issue in them downplaying the situation(83 cases of 1.3 billion people). It is not they are not prepared for the situation.

you need to realize it is day-to-day thing for people in India, they don’t stock up things like we do here..from vegetables to milk to garbage collection, and even production, transportation  is a day to day thing. You drive panic..that would kill more people

14 minutes ago, kr123 said:

Read again man before laughing

i said antibiotics are useless just like you

Why would someone give antibiotics for viral infection bro lol 😂 are you joking 😂?

4 minutes ago, AbhiiRama said:

Why would someone give antibiotics for viral infection bro lol 😂 are you joking 😂?

No one will give 

that’s what I’m trying to say 

15 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Panic is more dangerous than the disease..unless there is a reason I don’t see an issue in them downplaying the situation. It is not they are not prepared for the situation.

you need to realize it is day-to-day thing for people in India, they don’t stock up things like we do here..from vegetables to milk to garbage collection, transportation  it a day to day thing. You drive panic..that would kill more people

They will wash hands , try to maintain distance and be cautious.  People need to do what they need to do not to spread virus .  Emo panic avutaru ani prevention tesukokapote they are putting others life at risk .  

1 hour ago, AbhiiRama said:

My cousin is a Dr in Gandhi Hospital and he said for real they are giving paracetamol for corona patients, it’s not a joke fellas!

Coronavirus ki zinda tilismat is good treatment. They should also distribute it.

1 hour ago, AbhiiRama said:

My cousin is a Dr in Gandhi Hospital and he said for real they are giving paracetamol for corona patients, it’s not a joke fellas!

since TG dhora declared para* so doctors are also following...hahahaa silly

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Flu ki kuda paracetamol istaru . Fun chestondi adi istunnaru ani kadu fun chestondi carona ki adi mandu ani CM level candidates cheptunnanduku .  Antibiotics lekunda flu ney taggadu Tylenol helps to bring down fever . It’s not a cure for corona . Adi cure ayite why are they trying to find vaccine or why can’t everyone with or without testing positive take Tylenol and be confident they won’t get corona ?

amrutha perfect ga cheppindhi...adhe na frnd doctor in UK told

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

Flu ki kuda paracetamol istaru . Fun chestondi adi istunnaru ani kadu fun chestondi carona ki adi mandu ani CM level candidates cheptunnanduku .  Antibiotics lekunda flu ney taggadu Tylenol helps to bring down fever . It’s not a cure for corona . Adi cure ayite why are they trying to find vaccine or why can’t everyone with or without testing positive take Tylenol and be confident they won’t get corona ?

Take A Bow.... 3pa3zo.gif

6 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Take A Bow.... 3pa3zo.gif

Ibuprofen esukunna Vall poyaru anta as they increased symptoms of carona . I don’t know how much this is true but I stopped taking ibuprofen. *n$