Actually Paracetamol is not a joke

AbhiiRama

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ibuprofen esukunna Vall poyaru anta as they increased symptoms of carona . I don’t know how much this is true but I stopped taking ibuprofen. *n$

Because the Virus is Novel, anything and everything can be attributed to it ..... Doctors confirm chesara that was the case ani .... If so its good to keep people aware of it ..3pa3zo.gif

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

If paracetamol is cure why are people crazily working to find cure ? I don’t agree . Andaru Tylenol esukunte pole vachina rakukunna . Access to Tylenol is easy than getting tested for corona . 

Tylenol is not Paracetomol both belong to different classification of Drugs...

Just now, Joker_007 said:

Tylenol is not Paracetomol both belong to different classification of Drugs...

There is no difference between acetaminophen and paracetamol. They are two generic names for a chemical substance known as para-acetylaminophenol. All three of these are better known by its trade name (at least in the U.S.) of Tylenol.

8 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Because the Virus is Novel, anything and everything can be attributed to it ..... Doctors confirm chesara that was the case ani .... If so its good to keep people aware of it ..3pa3zo.gif

I don’t know how legitimate but I am on pain killers so my sister told me endukaina manchidi don’t take them ani . See this link below 

https://ibb.co/KDk89k4

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

There is no difference between acetaminophen and paracetamol. They are two generic names for a chemical substance known as para-acetylaminophenol. All three of these are better known by its trade name (at least in the U.S.) of Tylenol.

Are you postponing your marriage lookings due to corona pandemic?? @Amrita . 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Cheppanu brother 

Why @Amrita ?? Atleast mee requirements ento chepandi, eligible bachelors in this DB might throw in their applications. Are you only looking matches from only bapan community? Liberal/educated girl like you, should also give opportunity for other caste eligible gentlemen’s.

2 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Why @Amrita ?? Atleast mee requirements ento chepandi, eligible bachelors in this DB might throw in their applications. Are you only looking matches from only bapan community? Liberal/educated girl like you, should also give opportunity for other caste eligible gentlemen’s.

I am not interested to talk about personal life in DB . I am not an orphan . I am not even looking. Thanks 🙏 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, AbhiiRama said:

My cousin is a Dr in Gandhi Hospital and he said for real they are giving paracetamol for corona patients, it’s not a joke fellas!

Even some international media saying same. 

Not saying it must be true. But it seems no one has clue about what actual treatment is or vaccine. 

48 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Paracetamol + cow urine + cow dung = corona cure 

all the best bro

Madhyalo bleach marachi poyavu..now new trending rasam sambar cures corona😀😀😀

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Paracetamol + cow urine + cow dung = corona cure 

all the best bro

4 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Madhyalo bleach marachi poyavu..now new trending rasam sambar cures corona😀😀😀

Anni kalipeste kotta mandu toh cure ayye chance undi bhayyyo EsteemedObviousFiddlercrab-small.gif