Thalli cheyani melu vulli chesthundhi

Raazu

29 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Eat a garlic clove it will kill all germs and bacteria and viruses

onion, garlic, black pepper, ginger are responsible for producing heat in the body and that makes our body inhabitable to some foreign bodies..esp winters lo flu/colds unnappudu baga help avuddi like mirayala charu, consuming ginger/garlic directly etc

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

onion, garlic, black pepper, ginger are responsible for producing heat in the body and that makes our body inhabitable to some foreign bodies..esp winters lo flu/colds unnappudu baga help avuddi like mirayala charu, consuming ginger/garlic directly etc

If you eat garlic, nothing will happen to virus in your body. But people will stay away from you, so you are less likely to be infected.

3 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

If you eat garlic, nothing will happen to virus in your body. But people will stay away from you, so you are less likely to be infected.

Eat during dinner with food and brush your teeth 

Just now, Raazu said:

Eat during dinner with food and brush your teeth 

You're still likely to be smelling bad, but maybe more likely to be infected from other people.

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

You're still likely to be smelling bad, but maybe more likely to be infected from other people.

It’s upto u...I do what I do. You r free to do what u want to.. 

8 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Empty stomach paina 2 cloves of garlic will do wonder to your health. Google it. Even the westerns take with lenon or apple cider or honey 

5 minutes ago, Raazu said:

It’s good for overall health , I used to eat on and off and again started from yesterday! Small piece of Ginger is good too.. also lemon water

Hmm I never ate garlic at home. s%H#

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

Madi kattukunnappudu

? Nenu Eppudu Kattukoledu . We don’t eat garlic and onions at home .  Food habits so didn’t change much .