Nirbaya hanthakula vuri maro sari vayida?

WHATSSAPP

Ne thalli garbham lo nunchi puttav kadha ra lawyer gaa

Inko adapilla garbham meeda respect ledhu ra neeku

panikimalinodaa kuthee saaale gaaa 

kukka chav chasthavvv lawyer gaa oreyyyy

• Upvote 1

To me their lawyer is a hero:

1) Hanging is the easiest punishment one could get. It will be over before the killers know it. 

2) Extending their jail term: These are not high profile people to get VIP treatment. they will get to eat rotten food with roaches, unhealthy living conditions with rodents, uncooked food, gay harassment and police thrashing.

IMO, they should get couple more yrs of jail with a fixed hanging date, so that they should wait for their death.

7 minutes ago, Meeku_istha said:

a lawyer gadi

kuthurni nirbhaya ki chesina

vidham ga yevaraina chesthey

vadu accused ni kuda yelaghe support chesthada?

Emotions tho law ni run cheyalemu kada bhayya.

Monna encounter chesaru 3 gurni. But people don't even remember less than few months..rapes are common again.

5 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

1) Hanging is the easiest punishment one could get. It will be over before the killers know it. 

2) Extending their jail term: These are not high profile people to get VIP treatment. they will get to eat rotten food with roaches, unhealthy living conditions with rodents, uncooked food, gay harassment and police thrashing.

IMO, they should get couple more yrs of jail with a fixed hanging date, so that they should wait for their death.

This is true but our people say don't feed them with our tax money.

While muncipal.corporaters eat all our city taxes

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

was expected one...and last one..

now all of them have exhausted the legal options...

They have approached ICJ (International Court of Justice) and waiting to see if the case will be accepted. If accepted then hanging them is long long way ....  

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

They have approached ICJ (International Court of Justice) and waiting to see if the case will be accepted. If accepted then hanging them is long long way ....  

hope ICJ do not accept it...lekapote inka India lo elanti chattalu teskochina..Rapes taggav..

ICJ should not accept...

32 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

really? I dont think so..

2nd point lo miru cheppina treatment unte manchide.. 

2 hours ago, karthik25 said:

really? I dont think so..

2nd point lo miru cheppina treatment unte manchide.. 

Really endi bhayya.. victim ye 17 days torture anubhavinchi chanipoyindi...vellu 2 mins lo chasthe ela...

Ika govt..madhyanam food program for kidse darunamga chestaru...jailo khaidilaki soft corner untada....i don't think so