Idhi chusthe uccchhhha paduthundhi ( Corona). 8% mortality rate

veeraveeraleaks

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

the numbers are way different if you look them by age... Im more worried about parents in India than us here

India lo situation ento teliyadam ledu

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

the numbers are way different if you look them by age... Im more worried about parents in India than us here

As long parents are in home no issues...traveling between places is real problem ( domestic or international ) ...maids hygiene is very important as well 

28 minutes ago, Cooldude4321 said:

As long parents are in home no issues...traveling between places is real problem ( domestic or international ) ...maids hygiene is very important as well 

India lo evadu mata vinetattu ledu

31 minutes ago, Cooldude4321 said:

Are the numbers in India real ? Anta takkuva how ? I am worried about my parents too . 

Can’t  imagine the world if this some virus like polio

Blessing in disguise anukovachu 

Just a flu type illness where most of the patients seem to recover very well

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Are the numbers in India real ? Anta takkuva how ? I am worried about my parents too . 

India lo heavy ga screening people in airports and also quarntine avtundi baaga... some brainless idiots are not cooperating with the govt and are creating problems by running away.. .Govt is doing what they can and we are probably one of the few nations which tried to tackle this very fast and in very initial stages... I dont know if we will succeed totally but kudos to the efforts of all the medical, army staff and also govt to push this. Eventually numbers peruguthai mana dhaggara kooda but atleast its going at a slower rate as of now

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

India lo heavy ga screening people in airports and also quarntine avtundi baaga... some brainless idiots are not cooperating with the govt and are creating problems by running away.. .Govt is doing what they can and we are probably one of the few nations which tried to tackle this very fast and in very initial stages... I dont know if we will succeed totally but kudos to the efforts of all the medical, army staff and also govt to push this. Eventually numbers peruguthai mana dhaggara kooda but atleast its going at a slower rate as of now

Yeah e vishayam lo govt appreciate cheyalsinde . Parents ki rakapote chalu .  Masthu bhayam estundi . Most elders have pre existing conditions like BP / Diabetes / something else .

40 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah e vishayam lo govt appreciate cheyalsinde . Parents ki rakapote chalu .  Masthu bhayam estundi . Most elders have pre existing conditions like BP / Diabetes / something else .

akkada chala better ...last 2 weeks lo hyd cases better compare to other states...temperature ledha mana hygiene valla cases report avaledhu...govt is doing good job

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xano917 said:

So China was under reporting deaths?

Obviously no ? Not just china I think even US is under reporting I think . John Hopkins lo doctor cheppadu ga 100k + or some huge number ki already positive undi untundi ani US lo ?

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Obviously no ? Not just china I think even US is under reporting I think . John Hopkins lo doctor cheppadu ga 100k + or some huge number ki already positive undi untundi ani US lo ?

That’s not a secret , many don’t even have symptoms. Some don’t want to get tested due to isolation .

mostly young people do this 

Just now, xano917 said:

That’s not a secret , many don’t even have symptoms. Some don’t want to get tested due to isolation .

mostly young people do this 

Agreed !