Kids tho WFH how?

Iriswest

Just now, Iriswest said:

Meetings etla attend avutav anna vaallu sugar rush meeda unte?

i attend only 1 meeting everyday - that too telugu lo maatladukuntamu mostly, so u can imagine how professional meeting that is :) :) !!

meeting vunnappudu kuda - she stays very calm & don't speak while I am on call. I just need to tell her once before my meeting starts - :) 

Just now, Chinna84 said:

i attend only 1 meeting everyday - that too telugu lo maatladukuntamu mostly, so u can imagine how professional meeting that is :) :) !!

meeting vunnappudu kuda - she stays very calm & don't speak while I am on call. I just need to tell her once before my meeting starts - :) 

Wow ! 

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

Lucky you maaku scrum meetings ani, story wrting sessions ani ee sprint gola nadustune untai.

Maa team lo andariki kids vunnaru and company wise policy release chesaru like kid friendly work from home ani... we always hear some kid noise in meetings and everyone is kind of cool with it... including my boss 

9 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Daycares close aipothunnai. Toddlers and work managing how? Anybody on the same boat?

Give them Video Games xBox, PS4 let them have fun...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

lucky peelow...Desi MNC na baa

@3$%  maak seperate slack channel open chesi dobbaru..pillala kanna..a parents lolli ekkuvundi...

i feel its exaggerated.... pillal chepte vintaru...

29 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

lucky with my kid - super super co-operative :) :) :) 

Sure to the best for the investment involved for the cooperation to the content value bro ?