kevinUsa

"27M, 
Please post soon. I need a clarification regarding my decision. I started to talk one month before.i liked her. And She is my caste and religion. I thought of asking to do arrange marriage. So I came and ask her directly. Will you marry me? She said she need time to think, next day she accepted my proposal. She has a elder sister. Now their family looking for alliance to her sister. She told me after her sister engagement she will talk to her parents. We started to talk like lovers next one week.. We had a fight sometimes. She told me about her past health issues. She had a nose bleeding two times after she met a accident. Some surgeries were done in head. She said if he gone upto deep happy or sad The brain neurons get burst. Might be it could lead to death. Last one year she dont have any symptoms. Sometimes headache.. After hearing this I said I need to think. She got angry. Are you going to leave me, if u leave me I'll die like that she told me. We had arguments. I thought initially we can try to discuss with doctor. I have a asked her past medical records she told me she don't have anything. And she didn't inform her parents related the nose bleeding. She saying if they know they will get Worry about her. Sinev I was informed about her to my mother. I don't know what I have to do in this situation. Finally I said her to talk her parents after her sister engagement tell them Ur problem, then do the checkup if everything okay come to ask my mother. We can marry I said. I told her that I will wait for next one year. I have a single parent and brother. Since I'm. The person leading my family. What I did was correct or wrong? Please share your feedback
#confused "