Why being single and 30+ is torture for a woman?

HalfDesiGirl

16 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Here's my 2 cents

first 30 yr daaka enduku companion dorakaledu..its not nammable that one is busy in career

second, given choice which car does one buy.. new car or old car (at 30 you are like 2019 model, you can only be sold through deals, 2020 doesn't come with deals, reason is you have spent far too much time on lot)

first guy way was amazing but "much less than what I earned".. job change and location change is just a reason, real reason is less money

final take, you have been waiting too much to get your sense of economics right, in the process you lost the opportunity, this is call opportunity cost in economics and once gone its gone

Opportunity Cost Formula and Calculation

Opportunity CostFOCO [where:FO=Return on best foregone option CO=Return on chosen option]

Wow, you’re comparing people with cars? FYI, I was not the one who found a job in a different state. And money was never part of the equation. I just mentioned it because I’m not a gold digger searching for a rich guy.

Thanks for the economics class