Why being single and 30+ is torture for a woman?

HalfDesiGirl

Frankly speaking Most men prefer Young women in 20's, who are more fertile with innocent tender looks. 

After 30 women are overmature both physically and mentally and handling working class women is difficult. 

preti danki woman tag okati.. 30+ men kooda inthe sava dobbullu untaye ftom all sides.. lesrn to face/ignore and follow your heart..else tune your brain to accept 

7 minutes ago, vankarodu said:

Intelligent people unhappy anatledhu.

May be they would not be flexible and accommodating. Sometimes they may lack empathy or compassion. 

At the end of the day a affectionate funny, playful, partner would sound good compared to conflicting rational partner.

Younger men datung older women is still not mainstream.

Just lookout for more places to meet more new people. You will meet interesting right one. Don't get discouraged. You did right. Expand your filters.

It's not about looking at each other. It's about looking in the same direction. - interesting quote, heard recently.

Thanks for your comment.
Yes, my cousins try to set me up with guys all the time. But I didn’t come across anyone who’s interesting and fun. Hopefully I’ll find someone soon.

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ok.. 

If you are in US, 30 plus is not a big age for a woman.. may be you are looking in the wrong place..  there are a ton of potential matches for you out there.. unless you have other constraints.. 

Im trying my best hopefully something will workout. I don’t have other constraints. 

4 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Frankly speaking Most men prefer Young women in 20's, who are more fertile with innocent tender looks. 

After 30 women are overmature both physically and mentally and handling working class women is difficult. 

I’m not blaming men for wanting a younger partner.

wow, that’s very sexist!

5 minutes ago, futureofap said:

preti danki woman tag okati.. 30+ men kooda inthe sava dobbullu untaye ftom all sides.. lesrn to face/ignore and follow your heart..else tune your brain to accept 

Women have it harder than men dude

Just now, Catabolite said:

You'll know once you watch it. 

I don’t have a Netflix account. So I was just curious if it’s worth getting the subscription.
I’ll check it out.

1 minute ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

I’m not blaming men for wanting a younger partner.

wow, that’s very sexist!

Call me whatever, I am not talking about all Men but talking about most men. You can't find decent men with all the good qualities if you did then you're lucky.  

Just now, Deadp0ol2 said:

Call me whatever, I am not talking about all Men but talking about most men. You can't find decent men with all the good qualities if you did then you're lucky.  

Hmm ok

11 minutes ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

Im trying my best hopefully something will workout. I don’t have other constraints. 

Keep an open mind.. and explore all avenues.. dating, traditional matrimony, friends/relatives... 

most people don’t make a good impression when you first meet.. it takes quite a few meetings to get to know each other..