Why being single and 30+ is torture for a woman?

HalfDesiGirl

3 hours ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

I chose to focus on career when I was young and I’m pretty much where I wanted to be career wise. I was in two relationships when I was young and I was very happy.

The first guy was amazing. He was tender at heart and treated me very well. Though he was not intellectually stimulating as much I wished but I was ok with that. He earned much less than what I earned but it was never an issue for me. But moving to a new location for job killed our relationship although we tried our best.

The second guy was even more amazing. He was smart, funny and very intelligent. It was like I found my soulmate. I thought  he was the one. Everything was great until I caught him cheating on me. I tried to let it go but it was hard to trust him anymore. And I caught him a second time, and it was over.

Here I am, at age 32, successful in career but dearly missing a companion. The fact is that no matter how much strain these relationships put on me, I was very happy when I was in a relationship. My cousins complain about their husbands not helping much in their household chores but on some level I feel they are still happy.

I’m fairly beautiful and successful. But why is it so hard for a woman to find a decent partner in her 30’s? Why does society make it hard for people in their 30’s especially women?

mi chadastham tho janalni champestharuuuu

2 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

halfdesigirl = daarling = beautyqueen = unicorn mansion auntie

married with kids ayina kuda ee db ye gathi with raunchy threads

(whatssapp gadiki antha English radule)

Hahaha what a funny thing, lady Id unna prathi okkaru vendy or same person with another women Id aipothara .. aithey nuvu whatssapp or or that dattar babu va .. or vendy aunty mogudivaa :giggle:
Who are u to judge, in case a woman comes here and have fun, questioning her personal life. Ne pani nuvu chusko ninnu gelukuthe appudu vachi thittu. Dont dig past Ids of some unknown people and link to new ids!! 

8 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Hahaha what a funny thing, lady Id unna prathi okkaru vendy or same person with another women Id aipothara .. aithey nuvu whatssapp or or that dattar babu va .. or vendy aunty mogudivaa :giggle:
Who are u to judge, in case a woman comes here and have fun, questioning her personal life. Ne pani nuvu chusko ninnu gelukuthe appudu vachi thittu. Dont dig past Ids of some unknown people and link to new ids!! 

Why bringing me into this vaunty... Nenu evarini em analeduga... bHaRyP_d.gif

8 hours ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

Why do you think intelligent people are not happy?

thats what I’m trying to understand. Why is society more kinder to 30+ men and not 30+ women? Why is it that men can get a younger partner but not the other way around?

Women understand that it takes 30+ for a man to get settled these days.. 30+ men when you have matches with 26 vs 30+ obviously he will pick 26.. and 30+ women were more matured in communication... men who go for arranged marriages were shy and feel discomfort when women acts so matured.. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

Why do you think intelligent people are not happy?

thats what I’m trying to understand. Why is society more kinder to 30+ men and not 30+ women? Why is it that men can get a younger partner but not the other way around?

I am happy. So your question is wrong. 

• Haha 1