Why being single and 30+ is torture for a woman?

HalfDesiGirl

ppl go after professional life so much forgetting about personal life, wats d point in achieving so much when u have none to share your happiness with ? Also at some point in ur age, u get a feeling for whom and why am i working so hard ? 
finding a companion after 30+ is hard in indian society mostly bcos we always look beyond and above , like when will they have kids, by the time their kid reaches 24-25 parents will age out as they wud’ve reached 60+ by then already 

Just now, perugu_vada said:

ppl go after professional life so much forgetting about personal life, wats d point in achieving so much when u have none to share your happiness with ? Also at some point in ur age, u get a feeling for whom and why am i working so hard ? 
finding a companion after 30+ is hard in indian society mostly bcos we always look beyond and above , like when will they have kids, by the time their kid reaches 24-25 parents will age out as they wud’ve reached 60+ by then already 

It's 2020, why use the word society so much, no one cares. 

37 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

It's 2020, why use the word society so much, no one cares. 

i didnot say one to live for the society, all i meant was, if u need a companion from that society u got to be one of them 

Just now, perugu_vada said:

i didnot say one to live for the society, all i meant was, if u need a companion from that society u got to be one of them 

There are a lot of people who don't belong and a lot more who don't want to belong. 

23 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

There are a lot of people who don't belong and a lot more who don't want to belong. 

alanti vaalla ki e thread ye out-of-syllabus question kada ;) worry not 

9 hours ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

Why do you think intelligent people are not happy?

thats what I’m trying to understand. Why is society more kinder to 30+ men and not 30+ women? Why is it that men can get a younger partner but not the other way around?

Younger men kavali ante break ivvadniki memu ready gaane vnnam

Image result for anniyan gif

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Don't limit your options to Indian men, you will find plenty of people of all nationalities who are in every way a good match for you. 

She never said that she dated Indian men though.

11 hours ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

I didn’t choose one over the other. It didn’t work out unfortunately.
It wasn’t my fault that I had failed relationships. As I mentioned, I didn’t lose the first guy because I was stiff with my requirements. Long distance didn’t work out. That’s it!

Other Half? R u looking for a date?

7 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

Hahaha what a funny thing, lady Id unna prathi okkaru vendy or same person with another women Id aipothara .. aithey nuvu whatssapp or or that dattar babu va .. or vendy aunty mogudivaa :giggle:
Who are u to judge, in case a woman comes here and have fun, questioning her personal life. Ne pani nuvu chusko ninnu gelukuthe appudu vachi thittu. Dont dig past Ids of some unknown people and link to new ids!! 

Evadra nuvvu? Asal nee gender enti? Neekanna thelusa?

This is what she asked and more -

"Why is society more kinder to 30+ men and not 30+ women? Why is it that men can get a younger partner but not the other way around?"

"why is it so hard for a woman to find a decent partner in her 30’s? Why does society make it hard for people in their 30’s especially women?"

"I blame the society for this situation"

Ee matram answers theliya kunada ne auntie ki 32 years ochaya? If so, then s/he has some issues. If she wants a partner desperately, wasting her time here is not going to help her. She should realize -

A 32 year old Indian woman = a 50 year old American woman.

(and after 40 years, they turn into men)

How many 60 year old Indians look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt?

Does she want us to change the society? seriously??

chetta fook fake pakodi thread