Why being single and 30+ is torture for a woman?

HalfDesiGirl

1 minute ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

I hate chetan bhagat. Did you read it? How’s it?

I hate him too. This book was different. you might feel connected from the post.

16 hours ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

I chose to focus on career when I was young and I’m pretty much where I wanted to be career wise. I was in two relationships when I was young and I was very happy.

The first guy was amazing. He was tender at heart and treated me very well. Though he was not intellectually stimulating as much I wished but I was ok with that. He earned much less than what I earned but it was never an issue for me. But moving to a new location for job killed our relationship although we tried our best.

The second guy was even more amazing. He was smart, funny and very intelligent. It was like I found my soulmate. I thought  he was the one. Everything was great until I caught him cheating on me. I tried to let it go but it was hard to trust him anymore. And I caught him a second time, and it was over.

Here I am, at age 32, successful in career but dearly missing a companion. The fact is that no matter how much strain these relationships put on me, I was very happy when I was in a relationship. My cousins complain about their husbands not helping much in their household chores but on some level I feel they are still happy.

I’m fairly beautiful and successful. But why is it so hard for a woman to find a decent partner in her 30’s? Why does society make it hard for people in their 30’s especially women?

Here's my 2 cents

first 30 yr daaka enduku companion dorakaledu..its not nammable that one is busy in career

second, given choice which car does one buy.. new car or old car (at 30 you are like 2019 model, you can only be sold through deals, 2020 doesn't come with deals, reason is you have spent far too much time on lot)

first guy way was amazing but "much less than what I earned".. job change and location change is just a reason, real reason is less money

final take, you have been waiting too much to get your sense of economics right, in the process you lost the opportunity, this is call opportunity cost in economics and once gone its gone

Opportunity Cost Formula and Calculation

Opportunity CostFOCO [where:FO=Return on best foregone option CO=Return on chosen option]

6 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Don't limit your options to Indian men, you will find plenty of people of all nationalities who are in every way a good match for you. 

Based on my upbringing, marrying someone from a different culture is something that I’m not very comfortable with.

4 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

are you still  ***** ???? ans to this question it will solve all the problem 

Women in your family must be very proud of you

4 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

Evadra nuvvu? Asal nee gender enti? Neekanna thelusa?

This is what she asked and more -

"Why is society more kinder to 30+ men and not 30+ women? Why is it that men can get a younger partner but not the other way around?"

"why is it so hard for a woman to find a decent partner in her 30’s? Why does society make it hard for people in their 30’s especially women?"

"I blame the society for this situation"

Ee matram answers theliya kunada ne auntie ki 32 years ochaya? If so, then s/he has some issues. If she wants a partner desperately, wasting her time here is not going to help her. She should realize -

A 32 year old Indian woman = a 50 year old American woman.

(and after 40 years, they turn into men)

How many 60 year old Indians look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt?

Does she want us to change the society? seriously??

chetta fook fake pakodi thread

You sound like an amazing person

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, vin421 said:

IMO, most educated and understanding men are already in relation by 30. But it shouldn't be impossible to find right partner. Search in right places. There are ton on match making sites.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

Based on my upbringing, marrying someone from a different culture is something that I’m not very comfortable with.

why not, it is just your mindset

8 minutes ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

What makes you think that everyone who is Indian has the same culture?