Trump calls COVID-19 the ‘Chinese Virus’ despite WHO warning the term fuels stigma

tacobell fan

18 minutes ago, Dainichi said:

If China was honest enough they would have let the world know about the virus in Dec. Instead, they supressed people's voices, threatened their doctors, bought out journalists. The world is suffering because of China now. 

It has personally affected each person's life

50 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

US President Donald Trump is facing backlash after referring to COVID-19 as the “Chinese virus.” A recent message from the World Health Organization requested that people do not attach locations or ethnicity to the disease so as not to “fuel stigmatizing attitudes”. The organisation has said COVID-19 “is not a ‘Wuhan Virus’, ‘Chinese Virus’ or ‘Asian Virus.’”

ETR78ReWkAQJ5pT?format=jpg&name=900x900

nothing wrong in saying becuase china owns this sh**, they are fine now but others in the world are suffering, its about time they(chinese) need to find the source and take measures in future to control this kind of crap. They should have learned from previous experiences but they didn't

16 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

It has personally affected each person's life

Yup. Economy going south, people losing jobs, healthcare systems around the world unable to handle the crisis have come to a point where they've to decide who should live and who shouldn't. Such volatility is because of China and people are having a problem acknowledging it is nothing but living far away from reality.

1 minute ago, Dainichi said:

Yup. Economy going south, people losing jobs, healthcare systems around the world unable to handle the crisis have come to a point where they've to decide who should live and who shouldn't. Such volatility is because of China and people are having a problem acknowledging it is nothing but living far away from reality.

so true. now we have come to this point

survival of the fittest

The one quality which i like the most in trump. He is open in making statements like this. All the world knows where it originated from but just want be nice to them

Just now, Vaampire said:

The one quality which i like the most in trump. He is open in making statements like this. All the world knows where it originated from but just want be nice to them

Exactly I said the same to my relative last week over a discussion

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Exactly I said the same to my relative last week over a discussion

I am just waiting for trump to force who to change rules regarding what shouldnt be eaten