Stocks

Sizzler

Just now, CH_Desi said:

Boeing may be a good bet, it's one of the too big to fail companies that government would end up bailing out in the worst case. 

Yeah but they haven’t been doing good recently. Could be a good stock for the long run. Think it will fall under $100?

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Yeah but they haven’t been doing good recently. Could be a good stock for the long run. Think it will fall under $100?

If you are buying the stock, now might be a good. It's almost at 1/4 of their peak price. May be yes

Just now, CH_Desi said:

If you are buying the stock, now might be a good. It's almost at 1/4 of their peak price. May be yes

Thanks. I am considering to buy some stock. But hard to time the markets right. Might wait few days/weeks and then jump in. 

6 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

Boeing has inherent issues.. Max airplane issues are not fixed yet and need to be tested and certified.. 

airlines won’t buy any new airplanes anytime soon bcoz of their losses from this pandemic.. it is very hard for them to even run their current planes.. 

I would stay away from Boeing unless you plan to wait for 2-3 yrs for it to turn around..

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Boeing has inherent issues.. Max airplane issues are not fixed yet and need to be tested and certified.. 

airlines won’t buy any new airplanes anytime soon bcoz of their losses from this pandemic.. it is very hard for them to even run their current planes.. 

I would stay away from Boeing unless you plan to wait for 2-3 yrs for it to turn around..

Boeing had lot of ties with military supplies.. it is needed for gov for defense reasons... but as you said we need 2-3 yrs for it get good returns

Inkem boeing already govt mundu chippa pettindi aadukomani

I think amazon is still a good bet. People are more reluctant than ever to go to stores now. Amazon will surely be their one stop destination for lot of things. 

In next few months. Amazon will steal the show 

28 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Did anyone buy stocks due to the recent crash? Some of my friends are buying WMT, Boeing etc. 

WMT already 52week high man , only fallen 5%