You wanted remote work.... you got it.  

Paaji

You wanted remote work.... you got it.  Now is your chance to prove to your employer why you can be trusted with it.  Don't mess this up for yourself or your co-workers.  A lot of people I talk to on a daily basis express that they really want the option to work from home. This is your opportunity to earn that option for future.  Work even harder than before!!

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Paaji said:

You wanted remote work.... you got it.  Now is your chance to prove to your employer why you can be trusted with it.  Don't mess this up for yourself or your co-workers.  A lot of people I talk to on a daily basis express that they really want the option to work from home. This is your opportunity to earn that option for future.  Work even harder than before!!

38epbe.gif

20 minutes ago, Paaji said:

agreed bro.. first time in the my company wfh icharu... ninna ma mgnr chepindu same..

11 minutes ago, Scada said:

agreed bro.. first time in the my company wfh icharu... ninna ma mgnr chepindu same..

First for the second think to the greasy opponents to the opportunity to get it 

25 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

ipudu useeeeis site visit aithe andari jobs fasak aa

vallu manushulu kaada ? ee time lo travel chesi risk chestara deeni kosam 

in case visit chesina ma ceo nundi email undi wfh cheyali ani adi chupistam 

28 minutes ago, R_K_LunchVodka said:

office lo vunnappude half day db lo vunnam... now no one can scratch us

If to get the reason for the better think to get it done full day 

49 minutes ago, Paaji said:

Wfh is good for cpl of days .. anything more then cpl of days not good for long term jobs .. 

1 minute ago, TechAdvice said:

Wfh is good for cpl of days .. anything more then cpl of days not good for long term jobs .. 

What if for IPL to get the job getting bro ?