Nurse la ki demand

Sucker

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Nurses and doctors as well full busy ga unnaru. Wife morning 7 ki velli coming back at 7 every night, more patients and less doctors available

Yeah next IT kante doctors and nurses visa issue highlight avudhi. Ninna CNN lo chusa laready start chesaru not enough doctors and nurses ani. 

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Nurses and doctors as well full busy ga unnaru. Wife morning 7 ki velli coming back at 7 every night, more patients and less doctors available

But is your wife handling this Corona isolation department?? 

3 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Take care she might be infected bro 

Just now, Sucker said:

Yeah next IT kante doctors and nurses visa issue highlight avudhi. Ninna CNN lo chusa laready start chesaru not enough doctors and nurses ani. 

Kerala lo boledu nurses untaru chala mandi dubai lo job chestaru may be now they can look for USA too as a option... 

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

But is your wife handling this Corona isolation department?? 

No ikkada inka antha severe avvale cases but plenty of patients with flu symptoms osthunnaru and they are panicking so work double ayindi

I have mentally prepared myself that I could be affected with the virus, since my wife is exposed to the patients all throughout the day. 

She was willing to stay at a hotel for a month but nene oddanna, pothe kalisi potham ledante kalisi jeeyenge. aar ya par

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

No ikkada inka antha severe avvale cases but plenty of patients with flu symptoms osthunnaru and they are panicking so work double ayindi

next stage ade bro. Ippudu andaru panic ayyedi kuda anduke cases yekkuva aithunnayi not enough staff and beds. Asalu lolli ade kada. Next stage la gandharagolam $s@d

Just now, zarathustra said:

I have mentally prepared myself that I could be affected with the virus, since my wife is exposed to the patients all throughout the day. 

She was willing to stay at a hotel for a month but nene oddanna, pothe kalisi potham ledante kalisi jeeyenge. aar ya par

CITI_$D#

3 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Kerala lo boledu nurses untaru chala mandi dubai lo job chestaru may be now they can look for USA too as a option... 

Kerala lo unofficial count bagane vundi ani talk kada baa

3 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

OK better she also needs to be careful and take precautions which they might already you also could be at risk..