Maid servant problems

AasaDosa

This maid servant came to our house when I was in the third year of engineering. She looks exactly like megha akash. Her husband was an abusive impotent drunkard. I used to console her. She is very caring.We had great time many times. I did help her financially but she did 100times more to me. To be honest she is a natural beauty. Her husband and in laws torture her for children. She trained me to become perfect husband. Thinking of buying some property for her security before my marriage.

Roja ni pakkana petti neetho teeyalsindi Bathuku jatkaa bandi

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AasaDosa said:

This maid servant came to our house when I was in the third year of engineering. She looks exactly like megha akash. Her husband was an abusive impotent drunkard. I used to console her. She is very caring.We had great time many times. I did help her financially but she did 100times more to me. To be honest she is a natural beauty. Her husband and in laws torture her for children. She trained me to become perfect husband. Thinking of buying some property for her security before my marriage.

Atlane thaali kuda katti aameki kotha life ivvamanu

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AasaDosa said:

Do one thing u marry her.. @WHATSSAPP  marry her husband.. win win

• Upvote 1

first dhavakhana poyi test chesinchu bro... 

I like the help u have done bra. Buy some property and say bye.. pic unte veyi baaa

1 minute ago, WHATSSAPPP said:

I like the help u have done bra. Buy some property and say bye.. pic unte veyi baaa

Pic panimishi mogududee gaa?