• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_SRG

• kathanayaka

• Chinna84

• DaatarBabu

Popular Days

Narendra Modi to address nation on COVID-19 shortly

Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to speak on the Centre's measures to combat the novel coronavirus at 8 pm.

Modi says COVID-19 has affected more people than WW1, WW2

Narendra Modi, in his first address to the nation over the spread of the coronavirus in India, said that the disease has affected more people than the World War 1 and World War 2. "We have been seeing reports on coronavirus across the world, so many countries have been affected," he said.

He also cautioned against complacency about the coronavirus. "It is very important for every Indian to be alert and aware about the coronavirus guidelines and others," he added.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The great Indian lockdown is about to start...

Nee bekaar muchata modhaletaava attanitivi emi undavu ani already mentioned....

• Haha 1

'I'm here to ask for your time': Modi urges alertness over COVID-19

"You have always given me what I've asked for, and today I am here to ask for your time over the next few weeks. It is necessary for every citizen of India to be aware and cautious about the COVID-19 infection, over the next few weeks," Narendra Modi said.

He added, "This crisis has engulfed the entire human race. For the past two months, we have been watching with concern the news about coronavirus spreading across the world."

COVID-19 pandemic is a big challenge for India, says Modi

Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that while world powers are struggling with the coronavirus pandemic, developing countries like India will find it a big challenge to tackle and curb the infections. "You might think that you are fine and you will continue to roam around, but that is not right according to me. You have a responsibility to your fellow citizens to take care," he said.

Modi also strongly advocated the measure of social distancing, and advised staying away from crowds. He also said that companies must allow employees to work from home.

Modi says senior citizens must not leave homes

Giving the example of a 'blackout' during times of war, Modi appealed to people to exercise caution regarding the novel coronavirus pandemic and said that citizens over 60-65 years must not step out of their homes.

"People should observe 'janata curfew. Which means it is a curfew imposed on people, by themselves, for themselves," Modi said.

India la yevadu vaa chepthe vinedi. Poragallu already holidays ani cricket shiru chesirru ehe ee summer la corona mana at&t kuda peekaledu ani. Vuncles pelli panullo bojanallo busy. Yevadi lolli vaadidi. Only software companies wfh ichi salla baddai. Lockdown cheyyakapothe manollu maata vinaru. 

Observe 'janata curfew' on 22 March, says Modi

Advocating social distancing to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus, Narendra Modi said that the state governments must enforce 'janata curfew' on 22 March. "Avoid travelling out of the house unless it is essential travel," he said.