PM Narendra Modi's address to the Nation on #COVID19 | CoronaVirus

Kool_SRG

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

state by state aina cheyacchu ... adi cheyyam idi cheyyam ante etla...

Thats why some state like Rajasthan and Chattisgarh have already put up 144 section but highly impossible to keep complete lock down..

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_SRG

• kathanayaka

• Chinna84

• DaatarBabu

Popular Days

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

mastaru...let us be very frank..trump enta cheppina see the number of ppl giving updates along with him

enthamandhi chepparu annadhi kaadhannayya - Voru chepparu/Em Cheppaaru annadhi important.

Malla meerey isolate ani cheppi 10mandhi akkade vunnarani trolling start chesthaaru :giggle:

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Not possible... This surely will lead to chaos and panic buying which is already there...

I cant exactly tell constitution rules but there will definitely be a rule telling emergency powers for prime minister or president..like executive order here in US

alanti time lo G mooskuni evadanna PM or president cheppindi vinalsinde...no other option

curfew/lockdown  from so and so date till indefinite .. army control lo untai konni...ilantidi chepte evadu vayya daniki eduru cheppedi

ilanti time lo kooda executive actions lekapote inkenduku power lu 

9 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

COVID-19 economic task force constituted to deal with repercussions

The coronavirus pandemic has also affected economies across the world, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, adding that the Centre has constituted a 'COVID-19 economic task force' which will take decisions regarding the economy in the duration of fighting the pandemic.

He also appealed to people to give those in service like domestic helps to take days off, and also not cut their pay if they are not able to come to work.

Ori mee....  Mamuluga vunna economy ne nirmala fasak sastadi... Deeniki malli task force sesi danitho operation lo cooperation seyiste anthe... @3$%

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

enthamandhi chepparu annadhi kaadhannayya - Voru chepparu/Em Cheppaaru annadhi important.

Malla meerey isolate ani cheppi 10mandhi akkade vunnarani trolling start chesthaaru :giggle:

konni rules diplomats ki effect avvavu..it is no possible for namaste every time..konni sarlu shake hand ivvali..tappadu

alage war room lo 10 mems kanna undaddu...okallu bayataki povali ante president nenu vellipota antada..ye ooru ra needi

Just now, kathanayaka said:

konni rules diplomats ki effect avvavu..it is no possible for namaste every time..konni sarlu shake hand ivvali..tappadu

alage war room lo 10 mems kanna undaddu...okallu bayataki povali ante president nenu vellipota antada..ye ooru ra needi

em seppinaavo neeke ardhamavutundha :giggle:

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

em seppinaavo neeke ardhamavutundha :giggle:

my reply for this

Malla meerey isolate ani cheppi 10mandhi akkade vunnarani trolling start chesthaaru

7 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

my reply for this

Malla meerey isolate ani cheppi 10mandhi akkade vunnarani trolling start chesthaaru

nee yevva - adhi satirical ga yesina :giggle:

Janata curfew on March 22 between 7 am and 9 pm, says Modi

The Prime Minister also wants the nation to applaud at 5 pm that day the selfless work of essential services personnel.

As the country grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation. He announced a Janata Curfew between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. on March 22. Plus he also asked the citizens to publicly applaud at 5 p.m. that day from their homes the selfless work of those who worked during the time of the pandemic putting the public interest over theirs.

The next 15 days are important in stopping the spread of the disease and the Prime Minister made a fervent appeal to all Indians to stay indoors as much as possible to avoid getting infected by coronavirus, saying the world has never seen a danger as grave as this.

Modi advocates determination, patience

This natural calamity has affected the whole world. In the last two months, we have been hearing concerning news from around the world.

Even WW I and II did not involve as many countries as Corona Virus has done.

I have come here to demand something for you.

I want your time.

Science has not been able to find a treatment or vaccine for coronavirus. In such a situation, concern is natural.

In the worst-hit countries, there has  been a sudden explosion after the initial few days.

Some countries have taken decisive steps, and have managed the situation by carrying out isolation. The citizens' contribution has been important for this.

As citizens we must resolve that we will perform our duty and follow the directions of the central government. We will avoid being infected and save others from being infected.

Social distancing is paramount to tackle this situation. To not follow these guidelines would be an injustice to your family and loved ones. Leave your house only if it is essential.

Senior citizens above 60-64 should stay at home.

In the past, during situations of war, villages and towns were blacked out and people used to be on a vigil. I urge each citizen to abide by a 'citizen-curfew'- a curfew by the citizens, for the citizens. Starting March 22, from 7 am to 9 pm, everyone should stay at home, except for people in the essential services.

The success of the curfew will prepare us for future challenges.

All community and religious organisations should guide the people in following this curfew.

This citizen curfew will tell us how prepared we are to deal with this pandemic.

In the last two months, lakhs of people in hospitals, airports, delivery services have been serving others selflessly by not taking care of themselves.

On March 22, Sunday, 5 p.m., we will stand at our doors and windows thank them for 5 minutes.

We need to ensure that the burden on our paramedical staff, medical services is not increased. Avoid going to hospitals for routine check-ups. If it is unavoidable, go to your family doctor or consult them over phone.

If you have a surgery scheduled, I urge you to postpone it.

Centre to constitute COVID-19 Economic Task Force

This pandemic is also affecting the economy. Under the Finance Minister, the Centre has planned to constitute a COVID-19 Economic Task Force. The task force will ensure that steps taken to fight economic troubles amid the pandemic are successful.

In these troubled times, I urge people to also care about people working on daily wages. They too have families to sustain.

I also advise you to not go into panic buying of essentials.

I am confident that in future, we as citizens will continue abiding by our duties.

We need to stand together, help each other, and fight this epidemic.

I hope India emerges as a winner from this calamity.

In the upcoming Navratri festival, we should exercise added restraint.

26 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

10 mins lo matter cheppi pokunda like other world leaders manollu inka

desam manadi...rogam manadi..ee rhyming lu endira ayya

idi mana desam...manamanta oka jataga oka team ga denni tackle cheyyali...thu ne yamma..

aa video lo andaru oka chota go corna go corona anattu undi..

Matter /situation edaina mana politicians ki idi common 

why this pundakor kaburlu naaku ardham kaadu

I have come here to demand something for you.
The success of the curfew will prepare us for future challenges.
On March 22, Sunday, 5 p.m., we will stand at our doors and windows thank them for 5 minutes.
I am confident that in future, we as citizens will continue abiding by our duties.
We need to stand together, help each other, and fight this epidemic.

48 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

COVID-19 economic task force constituted to deal with repercussions

The coronavirus pandemic has also affected economies across the world, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, adding that the Centre has constituted a 'COVID-19 economic task force' which will take decisions regarding the economy in the duration of fighting the pandemic.

He also appealed to people to give those in service like domestic helps to take days off, and also not cut their pay if they are not able to come to work.

No adverse impact on economy due to COVID-19: Anurag Thakur

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/national-politics/no-adverse-impact-on-economy-due-to-covid-19-anurag-thakur-814890.html

9 minutes ago, afdb002 said:

Chusa chusa

2 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

Economy nela naakiyo 

Nirmalamma can blame it on covid-19 now.

Monna aavida deputy told na pitcha lite india meeda no effect ani...