Is it easy being a homemaker?

Catabolite

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

Do you think your kids will respect you if you're jobless, but do household chores for them. 

hmm thats up to them.. but one of us be taking care of kids instead of sending them to day care or to grand parents..

2 minutes ago, R_K_LunchVodka said:

hmm thats up to them.. but one of us be taking care of kids instead of sending them to day care or to grand parents..

K

8 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Office lo 8 hrs pani chesthava? Maha ante 1 hr ye ga pani chesedhi.. rest of the time insta, fb, and db ye ga..

You work only one hr ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

It is not because we think that way but because they like to be that way. 

If they like to be free loading on their husband's paychecks, then they are losers. 

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Wow the level of gender binarism in this thread is so alarming. Mottam topic, @Catabolitetheory deviate aipoi ekkkkadiko potunai 🤐

Em theory? Bakwas vundi video.. vunnolla kashtalu ani title pedithe baguntadi

My two cents 😁

For home maker justifiers I don't judge women who stay at home by choice, they can do whatever they want to with their lives willingly.  But people who here are justifying "men don't have a choice, they should work" , "so women shud take care of family" are stuck in prehistoric rocks and mountains. Inkenni rojulu ra men veru women veru ani sollu delusional rationalization chestaru...meekanna Claude Levi Strauss better anipistundu ipudu, even though I don't agree with his "savage mind" theory. He has a better egalitarian view of society than all those in this thread who are insulting Men using alternative sexualities as cuss words, normalizing savage mind behaviour from 1850s with politically polished statements. By the way, Men SHOULD be able to stay at home and take care of family whatever without getting insulted, just like women,  if that is what they want. 

For me men and woman are merely two different chromosomal combinations and nothing more. And career, kinship etc is for fools. Do whatever you want with your lives without leeching off others and without giving reasons like "this is the norm" , "society won't be nice otherwise ", "my family needs me, I NEED to do this for them" . If you don't understand what I'm trying to say, ask me I'll explain . Dont tag me as a feminist, I don't give a tinker's damnnn to gender identities.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

My two cents 😁

For home maker justifiers I don't judge women who stay at home by choice, they can do whatever they want to with their lives willingly.  But people who here are justifying "men don't have a choice, they should work" , "so women shud take care of family" are stuck in prehistoric rocks and mountains. Inkenni rojulu ra men veru women veru ani sollu delusional rationalization chestaru...meekanna Claude Levi Strauss better anipistundu ipudu, even though I don't agree with his "savage mind" theory. He has a better egalitarian view of society than all those in this thread who are insulting Men using alternative sexualities as cuss words. Men SHOULD be able to stay at home and take care of family whatever without getting insulted, just like women,  if that is what they want. 

For me men and woman are merely two different chromosomal combinations and nothing more. And career, kinship etc is for fools. Do whatever you want with your lives without leeching off others and without giving reasons like "this is the norm" , "society won't be nice otherwise ", "my family needs me, I NEED to do this for them" . If you don't understand what I'm trying to say, ask me I'll explain . Dont tag me as a feminist, I don't give a tinker's damnnn to gender identities.

Ellen