Is it easy being a homemaker?

Catabolite

7 minutes ago, VikramsinghRathod said:

Nuvvu chepu how you manage your kids when husband and wife is out for work. 

vallu internet open chesi em chestaro neeku telvadu. parents office poyinaka em chwstaru neeku telvadu.

nee lanti vallu society lo emm chusi vundaru anduke meeku knowledge ledu.

abcd lu entha mandi jail ki pothunaro chudu

I strongly believe kids imitate their parents and I will give it in writing..my kids are going to be rock stars. Sorry for your kids though. 

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

Kids learn from parents what to do and what not to do. Are you raising your girls to become homemakers in the future?

Yes. I will educate her and tell her to work when husband is weak.

The complete world use the sample logic men weakness. 

1 minute ago, VikramsinghRathod said:

I don't even know what you're talking about. Have you traveled to China in last 3 months and you need to be tested.

Check your sugar in blood and obesity

Do you have any kids? If so, are you raising the girls to be homemakers in the future?

Just now, Ellen said:

I strongly believe kids imitate their parents and I will give it in writing..my kids are going to be rock stars. Sorry for your kids though. 

Correction My kids will be AMAZING mathematicians that generate fancy primes 

Just now, VikramsinghRathod said:

Yes. I will educate her and tell her to work when husband is weak.

The complete world use the sample logic men weakness. 

What do you mean why when husband is weak? So, are you okay with her staying at home and taking care of household chores? Then why send her to college?

2 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Just start an affair with someone better than her at work. Later divorce her since she is of no use, all she will do is spend your money to shop things and such. 

When should I divorce the new one? 😑

Just now, Ellen said:

No . it is not right. you need to be educated. sorry for you 

don't eat biryani and rice everyday. grow up uncle

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

When should I divorce the new one?

When net income is positive, stop divorcing. Divorce is expensive without a prenup.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

It is hard to find someone who makes more than a quarter of a million a year tbf.

You don't get the point, when her income is more than her expenses, stop divorcing. 

2 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

What do you mean why when husband is weak? So, are you okay with her staying at home and taking care of household chores? Then why send her to college?

Men is weak in lot of ways. everyone knows it. The person who send her wife to work with kids  know what problems he has.

don't eat biryani and rice everyday. grow up uncle

Ohhhhhhhhh.... that  is why you are like this............well now that you know your problem. stop eating biryani and rice everyday

Men is weak in lot of ways. everyone knows it. The person who send her wife to work with kids  know what problems he has.

Men are weak because they have balls and it hurts them when you hit them there. Balls are a symbol of weakness. 

Just now, Catabolite said:

You don't get the point, when her income is more than her expenses, stop divorcing. 

divorce aina porilu depression lo vunnaru pellilu kavadam ledu.

every women want Mahesh babu only kani chala women are living with compromise with the ugly looking husband for respect in socity and kids simple