Is it easy being a homemaker?

Catabolite

2 minutes ago, Scada said:

house wife ga undi potential waste enduku cheskovali anedi na point.. e house work cooking, etc ivanni kalisi cheskunte ipoddi ga.. single ga unapudu andaru cheskunade 

Good post

4 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

If you find someone who makes more than that, you can use the combined net income to hire someone do it, or even better work on it at the end of the day. The more you save, the faster you retire. 

So an average working woman makes less than a stay at home wife.

Working families are in fact paying money for women to work. What kinda backwards logic is this lol ...@3$%

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

So an average working woman makes less than a stay at home wife.

Working families are in fact paying money for women to work. What kinda backwards logic is this lol ...@3$%

If you make 200k, are you better off being with someone that makes 100k or someone that spends 100k. Where did your logic go? Don't you have hands and legs to do household chores? 

12 minutes ago, Ellen said:

So basically meerandaru nannu right ani prove chesaru. Mee insecurity vallane ammailu home maker ga undali ...family, consensus, free will idantha sollu anamata. Baytaki pote ekada independence vastado, manaki ekada pani cheyadam manestundo ani kada bhayam?

viva2.gif

viva16.gif

Ivi @Scada expression for that bold part

Just now, Catabolite said:

If you make 200k, are you better off being with someone that makes 100k or someone that spends 100k. Where did you logic go? Don't you have hands and legs to do household chores? 

Well she makes $110 an hour non taxable income by staying at home working as a chef, maid and a nanny so that has more monetary value than a 30$ an hour per tax money she will make by working as a slave for a corporation so yeah logically correct. 

10 minutes ago, Scada said:

house wife ga undi potential waste enduku cheskovali anedi na point.. e house work cooking, etc ivanni kalisi cheskunte ipoddi ga.. single ga unapudu andaru cheskunade 

infact naaku evadanna I will help you will help in cutting onions antar, sare oka 2 cut cheyyi ante podugga sannaga diced, sliced ani savalaksha quochens I better to it myself ani nenu vandetappudu I don't let ppl come near me. 

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Well she makes $110 an hour non taxable income by staying at home working as a chef, maid and a nanny so that has more monetary value than a 30$ an hour per tax money she will make by working as a slave for a corporation so yeah logically correct. 

Your math is wrong. Why are you adding 50$ cook, 20$ nanny and 40$ maid together. Also how many hours a day is the job for? Don't tell me she does all three at the same time for 8 hours a day. Not believable at all. Besides, what about all her shopping and expenses? Are you going to pay for all of that as well? If you're, I pity you. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, VikramsinghRathod said:

then send your wife. I hope she will correct it 

E thread lo chalane matladavu kani

oka person ni evvani ane mundhu

minimum ladies ki respect ivvatam nerchuko

I have seen your posts calling and commenting 

bad words against women here..

meeku meeku godava le ani I did not involve

but here again U r commenting aganist others without min decency. 

Man cant u speak like a normal person without the involvement of the nasty side??

2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

infact naaku evadanna I will help you will help in cutting onions antar, sare oka 2 cut cheyyi ante podugga sannaga diced, sliced ani savalaksha quochens I better to it myself ani nenu vandetappudu I don't let ppl come near me. 

nen kuda adey chestha.. manaku nachinattu work avalante adi manam a cheyali ani nen nammutha