Is it easy being a homemaker?

Catabolite

1 minute ago, Scada said:

100% correct bro... nen adey andam anukunna, malla enduku le ... vilandari madhya ani lite tiskunna

Paina ahh saaar matladina Danni batti na response undi. Dankem expression istav

Just now, sboyr2r said:

meranadru ante viva3.gif

The ones who are saying women should stay home and take care of family, because if she goes out she ll have an affair and have children with other people. "Vaallu andaru" ...meeru ala annara...anale kada ?

Just now, Scada said:

nen a thread lo matter peddaga em sadavalenu.. :sHa_friends:

You judged me prematurely..I was only being jerk to jerks anthe not everyone else. Ponle S%Hi

9 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Your math is wrong. Why are you adding 50$ cook, 20$ nanny and 40$ maid together. Also how many hours a day is the job for? Don't tell me she does all three at the same time for 8 hours a day. Not believable at all. Besides, what about all her shopping and expenses? Are you going to pay for all of that as well? If you're, I pity you. 

8hrs to cook, 8hrs to clean and 8hrs to do nanny work. Since people work for 8hrs a day that comes to 110$ an hour. Well we pay everyone for the day which is 8hrs. It is not like women are getting paid for more than 8hrs in an average job anyway. Coming to your second point, working women shop too so those are additional expenses as well.

Wow, working women make less than a stay at home wife nanny lmao. @3$%

Just now, Ellen said:

You judged me prematurely..I was only being jerk to jerks anthe not everyone else. Ponle S%Hi

Endho me 

lolli 

beer veesi biryani thini

ballaya movie susandi

salla badtharu

:sAni_monkey:

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

8hrs to cook, 8hrs to clean and 8hrs to do nanny work. Since people work for 8hrs a day that comes to 110$ an hour. Well we pay everyone for the day which is 8hrs. It is not like women are getting paid for more than 8hrs in an average job anyway. Coming to your second point, working women shop too so those are additional expenses as well.

Wow, working women make less than a nanny lmao. @3$%

:3D_Smiles_153:

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Wow, working women make less than a nanny lmao. @3$%

Wow! You must be 300 pounds heavy and keep your house like shiit if it takes her that long to cook and clean. Also means you don't clean after yourselves. No wonder you need a jobless wife. 

2 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Wow! You must be 300 pounds heavy and keep your house like shiit if it takes her that long to cook and clean. Also means you don't clean after yourselves. No wonder you will get a jobless wife. 

I already pay for a maid and someone comes in to cook tbf. I have better things to do than do those chores. 😐

9 minutes ago, Ellen said:

The ones who are saying women should stay home and take care of family, because if she goes out she ll have an affair and have children with other people. "Vaallu andaru" ...meeru ala annara...anale kada ?

denakka ee thread lo antha matter vunda, nenu edo last page chusi 

gsb12.gif

Just now, DummyVariable said:

I already pay for maid and someone comes in to cook tbf. I have better things to do than do those chores. 😐

Ever heard of independent women? Naaah! I phrase is better suited to pick out independent men than women tbf. Doesn't seem like there are many of those. 

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

denakka ee thread lo antha matter vunda, nenu edo last page chusi 

gsb12.gif

Avunu mari ikada akada ...savage theory dagara start aindi....women can stay home and take care of family don't judge...men should go out and work otherwise so society frowns...abbo ilanti chala kala kandalu nadchinai. Madhyalo evaro vachi na wife ni abuse chesindu anduke atla chelaregi poina