Is it easy being a homemaker?

Catabolite

10 hours ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Matter in one line please

9 hours ago, Catabolite said:

Don't be judgemental towards homemakers, some do it by choice. 

I didn’t understand how he is judgemental when @kiraak_poradu poradu asked “matter in one line please“

1 minute ago, 2020 said:

Whatttttt...are u really a girl :surprised-038:

Why does it matter really; Aina vallakedo serious talks going on wait.

4 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Can't, I have my period and bleeding is not controllable. 

evadra nuvu bleeding ki ucha ki theda thelvadha

3 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

So, men can't waste their lives by taking care of the household, but women can? Why, because they have a va-gina? 

They can... who said they cant... there is no law stopping them from "wasting their lives" by taking care of the household. It has nothing to do with whats down there... its how the humanity evolved with men being stronger gender who earned food for the family while females took care of the homes... it still continues in some cases and thats not out of the line unless that woman is particularly being harassed, bullied or suppressed to do so.

You seem like a typical SJW who cries victim for everything, em problems lenapudu they just create something and hallucinate that there is a problem and cry about it... 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

evadra nuvu bleeding ki ucha ki theda thelvadha

They can... who said they cant... there is no law stopping them from "wasting their lives" by taking care of the household. It has nothing to do with whats down there... its how the humanity evolved with men being stronger gender who earned food for the family while females took care of the homes... it still continues in some cases and thats not out of the line unless that woman is particularly being harassed, bullied or suppressed to do so.

You seem like a typical SJW who cries victim for everything, em problems lenapudu they just create something and hallucinate that there is a problem and cry about it... 

Very not judgemental, are we?

Just now, Catabolite said:

Very not judgemental, are we?

what did I judge? :lol: 

I just explained how the humanity evolved and how males are  a physically stronger gender over females ... I also said if the woman is being suppressed by focrced to stay home and take care of the family against her will then its an issue... 

sare you do your thing... im out 

45 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

It's ridiculous that you think half of the world's population should sacrifice for the reminder of the people, just because. Don't see the point. 

It is not because we think that way but because they like to be that way. 

11 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

He is implying that "girls" according to him shouldn't talk about their period since it is a taboooooo

that is such an ill-bred haggard thing to  say 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

what did I judge? :lol: 

I just explained how the humanity evolved and how males are  a physically stronger gender over females ... I also said if the woman is being suppressed by focrced to stay home and take care of the family against her will then its an issue... 

sare you do your thing... im out 

Most white collar jobs don't require physical labor, so why even compare who is stronger. My point is still valid. How is it fair that a man and a woman go to the same kind of schools, get the same or similar education, but still a man is judged if he doesn't make money, while a woman is just allowed to do her thing? Why can't a man have that choice and not be judged? How can we let women be jobless and think it's a fair game and then complain about women's right? 

9 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

It is not because we think that way but because like to be that way. 

What about a man who is jobless but is a homemaker? Isn't it fair that he is not judged just like a woman?