Desi people with parents in US

LadiesTailor

Friends,

please be aware of the ongoing corona threat and make sure your parents are home. I have seen a couple walking today near by my neighborhood and they must be in their early 70’s. 
parents might be complaining a lot about staying home but this is not the right time to send them out to walk or fresh air. Things are worst outside with orderly parents and staying inside is the only solution we have.

please take this seriously and keep them home.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Friends,

please be aware of the ongoing corona threat and make sure your parents are home. I have seen a couple walking today near by my neighborhood and they must be in their early 70’s. 
parents might be complaining a lot about staying home but this is not the right time to send them out to walk or fresh air. Things are worst outside with orderly parents and staying inside is the only solution we have.

please take this seriously and keep them home.

any human touch or external surfaces ni touch cheste problem kaani, 

intlo ne vuntey claustrophobic feel avtar mayya 

33 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

any human touch or external surfaces ni touch cheste problem kaani, 

intlo ne vuntey claustrophobic feel avtar mayya 

latest reports suggest that the virus can live for 3 hrs in the air.

Just now, Sagar_andhra said:

Vallu mata vine stage dhatesaru, chadhastham yekkuva ayyindhi edhi chebithe dhanki reverse cheyyali

Oka intlo bayataki vellakunda vundu oka 1 week. Not even groceries tarvata ee mata anu. 

3 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

latest reports suggest that the virus can live for 3 hrs in the air.

Nuvvu Mari vayya neighborhood lo emuntadii 3 hrs. atleast walkout basement or deck or backyard lo patio vunna vallani konchem akkada tiragamanali. 
Own house lekunda apartment communities lo vunte blood bath ee. 

6 minutes ago, Sagar_andhra said:

Vallu mata vine stage dhatesaru, chadhastham yekkuva ayyindhi edhi chebithe dhanki reverse cheyyali

+1

Peddollu vinaru manam cheppindi , mana satisfaction kosam edo cheptam but they do not like following

I know baa every household situation is different... life kante chadastam ekkuva kaadu.... we have to do what’s best for parents and for us... so far corona ki impact ayuna vallalo 60 plus 85% chanipoyaru... idi gurthunchukondi and ide convey cheyyandi... 
mana parents ki resistance chana thakkuva... at least for my parents.