US records 4,000 new cases in one day

tacobell fan

12 hours ago, ring_master said:

arey verri na vengal rao ...tippi tippi aa lowda lo news articles veyyamaku

Then what else do you need dude?? Do you even know? Do you want affirmation from a fortune teller or what?

News = Facts

3 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

We cannot believe you are MS in US lol. Just look at the longevity and aging factors. No need to compare Tom Cruise - just take any American who is as old as you (or anybody) and compare how older you look. At least 15-20 years older. A 45 year old American woman looks like a 25 year old - you won’t know it until they reveal their age.

while applying for life insurance, there are a set of questions asking if you traveled to risky countries like India recently. If you did, they reject your application or add it as risk.

There goes your great slum water. Slum water and immune system are illiterate assumptions

Nuvu ne bongulo arguments edisinatu unnai.Lol.naku oka doubt ra nuv andarini MS qualification paina judge chestha untava endi ra hypocrite bASstard.mundu okati teluso mr.ms in  US matti burra immunity and looks are two different things.

BongUlo 45 yr old US women musali daani la untaru even though they are slim and all but mana desi women in US ni chudu even though they are out of shape age matram antha undadhu 

bavilo kappa koncham lokani chudu bangaram ey poddhu MS chesinodu goppodu MS chesa english occhuu antu Oo teghha ooopeskokku 

lavada na K***ka 

2 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

governor gadu item gadu unnadu inkka lockdown cheyale eroju 1 hour mundu annouce chesadu okka new york lo china numbbers nee reach ayithadi next 10 days lo min 100k effected in New York ........governor LK gadu chala lite tesukunndu......millions of people nee samipinatte naa drusti lo ...........inkka vadu new yorker dialogue vidavtam ledu we are new yorker we need to run ani ......asalu veedi ki artham ayintunda next Wuhan New York city... ee debbaki NY saggam kali chestharu jannalu aha bayam tho eppudu targeted city ani  

Ledu le vadu nyc lockdown chesadu almost

But 2 weeks late reaction unlike WA

11 hours ago, ring_master said:

Okay man !! Please stay in that world!

Did anyone tell you - you are arrogant and argumentative? Anyone looking at this discussion knows who is the erri fook yengal rao.

First you come on this thread like a know-it-all wannabe without doing any research and when I back up my argument with news and evidence, you get embarrassed and behave like a jerk saying you don't need it. You are confused.

Don't be arrogant - like a chinkoo - because people can clearly see through it.

Please live in your confused, dream world.

To each his own.

1 hour ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Nuvu ne bongulo arguments edisinatu unnai.Lol.naku oka doubt ra nuv andarini MS qualification paina judge chestha untava endi ra hypocrite bASstard.mundu okati teluso mr.ms in  US matti burra immunity and looks are two different things.

BongUlo 45 yr old US women musali daani la untaru even though they are slim and all but mana desi women in US ni chudu even though they are out of shape age matram antha undadhu 

bavilo kappa koncham lokani chudu bangaram ey poddhu MS chesinodu goppodu MS chesa english occhuu antu Oo teghha ooopeskokku 

lavada na K***ka 

orey chetta fook, if you don't know what you are talking, palu thagi pakka ki elli aduko amma.

When did I say I have an MS rey?? I was referring to whatssapp gadu who claimed having finished MS in US.

You are the frog in a well and don't know sh*t.

Go learn some English and how to write with proper Grammar.

And get some medication for your BP before you get a cardiac arrest.

3 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Did anyone tell you - you are arrogant? Anyone looking at this discussion knows who is the erri fook yengal rao.

First you come on this thread like a know-it-all wannabe without doing any research and when I back up my argument with news and evidence, you behave like a jerk saying you don't need it. You are confused.

To each his own.

Super ra iga adhe ne peru fix ayyipo ika 

bhumchik== EPVR terrific!

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

Life expectancies

India 69 years -

https://www.google.com/search?q=life+expectancy+india

America 79 years - 

https://www.google.com/search?q=life+expectancy+america

Canada 82 years -

https://www.google.com/search?q=life+expectancy+canada

United Kingdom 81 years

https://www.google.com/search?q=life+expectancy+uk

Japan 84 years

https://www.google.com/search?q=life+expectancy+japan

Haiti 63 years

https://www.google.com/search?q=life+expectancy+haiti

Africa 61 years

https://www.google.com/search?q=life+expectancy+africa

If slum water and so-called "immunity from slum water" are great, why don't Indians live LONGER than any other country??

Fantasies are sweet - facts are bitter.

Now you are establishing a correlation between immunity and life expectancy, I believe life expectancy is affected by the quality of life(healthcare, in a country, which may not be so high in India right now).
P.S. I don't believe Indians are immune to everything.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Did anyone tell you - you are arrogant? Anyone looking at this discussion knows who is the erri fook yengal rao.

First you come on this thread like a know-it-all wannabe without doing any research and when I back up my argument with news and evidence, you behave like a jerk saying you don't need it. You are confused.

To each his own.

Nuvvu nee picha fook analysis lu 10gey lowde....collision accident lo desi's will die and americans will live anapude ardam nee telivi tetalu

@3$%

And for the arrogant part ! Yes I am for dumb fcuk like you ...**** muskoni nee articles chadukvuko po.....prrof lu vestunnadu and with back up anta... go check italy's mortality with no of cases they found it's more than 8%...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

Now you are establishing a correlation between immunity and life expectancy, I believe life expectancy is affected by the quality of life(healthcare, in a country, which may not be so high in India right now).
P.S. I don't believe Indians are immune to everything.

Sure! Quality of life also includes clean water, fresh air, pure food, pollution-free environment, a good balance in life... which is what we came to US for. I never got a fever or colds or even cough in years of living in US - not once - whereas I used to get sick every year with one of these back in India. If we never get sick, we never need medications. If we are healthy, it increases our immunity and longevity. When our immunity is weak, it is easy to get infections, colds, flu, etc.

That's where this whole conversation started - "slum water makes people immune" by a guy who claims to have done - wait for it - MS in US !! Really? Why don't Indians drink slum water in America and - continue to be immune?? Maybe some of these guys still drink drainage water in the US going by what they are arguing arrogantly here.

Thank you!