US records 4,000 new cases in one day

tacobell fan

22 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Nuvvu nee picha fook analysis lu 10gey lowde....collision accident lo desi's will die and americans will live anapude ardam nee telivi tetalu

@3$%

And for the arrogant part ! Yes I am for dumb fcuk like you ...**** muskoni nee articles chadukvuko po.....prrof lu vestunnadu and with back up anta... go check italy's mortality with no of cases they found it's more than 8%...

Well said bro! Inka comedy part aa @Catabolite evartho ee eeri fook ni like kotindhi anta vammoo aa words okasari vadiki vadu chaduvukomanu picchaa pagal gadu  watsapp gadini annaru but vadu chala better anipistunadu ee @Bhumchik mundu 

3 hours ago, ring_master said:

endi vayya ee picha fook argument lu ..you're contradicting yourself at various levels. you say travelling to india is risky but indian population is not immune..

Learn to read and read it again - there is no contradiction.

I did not say Indians are immune - I said their immune system is weaker than you think.

23 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Nuvvu nee picha fook analysis lu 10gey lowde....collision accident lo desi's will die and americans will live anapude ardam nee telivi tetalu

@3$%

And for the arrogant part ! Yes I am for dumb fcuk like you ...**** muskoni nee articles chadukvuko po.....prrof lu vestunnadu and with back up anta... go check italy's mortality with no of cases they found it's more than 8%...

Arey chootiya, I'm talking about the global average which is well under 2%. You don't wanna talk about countries like Norway where it is less than 0.21% ? Do you know the meaning of global average??

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-death-rate-by-country-current-fatalities-compared-to-cases-2020-3

Learn to read and understand before writing stupid comments.

11 minutes ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Well said bro! Inka comedy part aa @Catabolite evartho ee eeri fook ni like kotindhi anta vammoo aa words okasari vadiki vadu chaduvukomanu picchaa pagal gadu  watsapp gadini annaru but vadu chala better anipistunadu ee @Bhumchik mundu 

Blah, blah, blah... You can't even read or write, LOL.

You, ring master and whatssapp go suck each others' dciks

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

Arey chootiya, I'm talking about the global average which is well under 2%. You don't wanna talk about countries like Norway where it is less than 0.21% ? Do you know the meaning of global average??

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-death-rate-by-country-current-fatalities-compared-to-cases-2020-3

Learn to read and understand before writing stupid comments.

Arey inko sari articles link veyyaku pichi fookoda! Everyone who has a google van has access to that !

get some comprehension skills dumb assss

8 hours ago, ring_master said:

Arey inko sari articles link veyyaku pichi fookoda! Everyone who has a google van has access to that !

get some comprehension skills dumb assss

Arrogant and argumentative asshole ! You are worse than arrogant chinkoos..

Everyone can see your arrogance clearly.

7 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Arrogant asshole ! You are worse than arrogant chinkoos..

Everyone can see your arrogance clearly.

lol where did I even deny that I’m not you assface 

18 minutes ago, ring_master said:

lol where did I even deny that I’m not you assface 

Confirmed!

Arguing with virtual, anonymous users on a stupid forum over nothing like an asshole.

What did you make out of this?? You are a dumb fcuk.

21 minutes ago, karna11 said:

Ee roju 5k dhatindhi gaaa

That was in nyc only no and that too it was today morning. Tomorrow morning Ela untadho choodali

29 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Confirmed!

Arguing with virtual, anonymous users on a stupid forum over nothing like an asshole.

Sare ra pakkaku 10gey bhosedk! Nuvvu nee picha fooku post lu! 

7 minutes ago, ring_master said:
37 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Confirmed!

Sare ra pakkaku 10gey bhosedk! Nuvvu nee picha fooku post lu! 

brothers stop it .... chill avandi ...... ring_master take a bow..... BhumChick enti chinapiladila e arugs nuvu matured ah e kada 

ede last post mee iddariki chudaleka sastunam time will tell who has great immune power