US Consulate Hyderabad lo stamping

DJBravo

I am currently in hyd to get my h1b stamping.. kani uscis with out end date notice chesaru that it's closing down the consulate and it's services ani.

Ipudu em cheyalo ardam kaatle? Prastutanki contract job undi anni days ante client agutaro telidu

and need documentation from them to attend the consulte 😞 

Any one in similar situation like me? Don't know what to do and what's going to happen next?

25 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

I am currently in hyd to get my h1b stamping.. kani uscis with out end date notice chesaru that it's closing down the consulate and it's services ani.

Ipudu em cheyalo ardam kaatle? Prastutanki contract job undi anni days ante client agutaro telidu

Any one in similar situation like me? Don't know what to do and what's going to happen next?

It’s going to be months before consulates gets opened, I believe

India did not even reach the point where US is now in corona situation

Vere consulate soosko...y only hyd

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Anni consulate close anukunta kada 

No not all consulates

12 minutes ago, Sucker said:

anni anukunta baa. Hyd la close chesi remaining open cheyyaniki ademi Hyd godava kadu ga. 

Maybe .....poor fellow stuck ayipoindu

14 minutes ago, Sucker said:

anni anukunta baa. Hyd la close chesi remaining open cheyyaniki ademi Hyd godava kadu ga. 

vaadu antele pichi fookodu sagam telisi edo vaagutu vntaadu

2 hours ago, DJBravo said:

y did u go to india now man ? any family emergency?

Bad timing bro... can’t do anything now... explain your situation to your client and see if they offer remote work... as most of people are working from home here it should be a big issue to work from India... don’t lie and explain it clearly why you got stuck so that they can understand... 

good luck 

In similar situation, got stuck for 221g, client cannot give wfh, laptop ivvale india ki vachinapdu. Ee consulate lu terichedi epudu malli processing start ayedi epudu.