• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEROO

• Spartan

• afdb002

• Bondu_Babu

NewsFlash! USCIS Temporarily Accepting Forms with Photocopied Signatures

20 Mar 2020

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, effective March 21, 2020, it will begin accepting all benefit forms and documents with reproduced signatures. Per the announcement, “[t]his means that a document may be scanned, faxed, photocopied, or similarly reproduced provided that the copy must be of an original document containing an original handwritten signature, unless otherwise specified.” This includes forms that normally must be submitted with an original, or “wet,” signature, such as form I-129. The USCIS further cautions that, if a document with a reproduced signature is submitted, the USCIS has the ability to later request the document with the original signature.

This measure is being implemented in light of the global COVID-19 epidemic.

13 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Sandu ekkada dorkutadi Ra Ani ready ga untaru premium lepeyataniki

Not really.. it generates lot of extra revenue.

So, when work load is high and they may not be able to process with in SLA, they cancel.

Otherwise they need to refund.. the prem cost.

Now also, if they are not able to process (with in 15days)  the ones recieved before Mar 20, they will issue refund.

USCIS Announces Temporary Suspension of Premium Processing for All I-129 and I-140 Petitions Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services today announced the immediate and temporary suspension of premium processing service for all Form I-129 and I-140 petitions until further notice due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).

Effective today, March 20, 2020, USCIS will not accept any new requests for premium processing. USCIS will process any petition with a previously accepted Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service, in accordance with the premium processing service criteria. However, we will not be able to send notices using pre-paid envelopes. We will only send batch-printed notices. Petitioners who have already filed a Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, or Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers, using the premium processing service and who receive no agency action on their case within the 15-calendar-day period will receive a refund, consistent with 8 CFR 103.7(e). We will notify the public with a confirmed date for resuming premium processing. 

USCIS will re

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

what happened to already applied premium processing ? are they gone consider or they gone stop that too ? 

They will continue to be processed bro. Good Luck! 

2 hours ago, HEROO said:

Arey ninnu tag chesi na post kuda ltt chesa neekosam check you tags ... for b1 and b2 ext we can file online i filed last week

@CuteDesiGal

Online application parents iddariki cheyalem kada. One user ayithe cheyachu ani undi

47 minutes ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Online application parents iddariki cheyalem kada. One user ayithe cheyachu ani undi

Family Members of Nonimmigrants

If you apply as part of a family, you may choose to:

20 minutes ago, Aakupaccha_caradu1 said:

transfers, extensions ki prem proce.. undata kada vayya, pls clarify !!! thanks

All canceled va....uscis news lo sudu..on 3/16 suspended for 2021 cap, on 3/20 all suspended...moddalao corona