Finally, Anushka Opens Up On #MeToo And Casting Couch

tamu

Well, when asked about what Anushka Shetty on what she has to say about the existence on casting couch in Telugu film industry, the actress said, 'I cannot say that it does not exists. But thankfully I never had to face it because I was straight forward and frank.'

Also, she added that it is very wrong that someone expects such kind of return favours from a woman.

'Also, I believe it is the personal choice of a person who is approached for such favours. I have always been straight forward. One should decide whether they want easy ways and less fame or harder ways and sustain here for a long. Only if you say no, men will begin to respect women,'.

Anushka further added that she has always been friendly to people around her and never gave a chance to anyone to exploit her.

2 minutes ago, tamu said:

Well, when asked about what Anushka Shetty on what she has to say about the existence on casting couch in Telugu film industry, the actress said, 'I cannot say that it does not exists. But thankfully I never had to face it because I was straight forward and frank.'

Also, she added that it is very wrong that someone expects such kind of return favours from a woman.

'Also, I believe it is the personal choice of a person who is approached for such favours. I have always been straight forward. One should decide whether they want easy ways and less fame or harder ways and sustain here for a long. Only if you say no, men will begin to respect women,'.

Anushka further added that she has always been friendly to people around her and never gave a chance to anyone to exploit her.

FInal ga emi cheppindi?

ofcourse no top heroine has really faced this... only chances raaka inka office la chuttu thiruguthunna upcoming heroines mathrame face chestharu like we all know..

2 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

She wouldn't do anything like that. 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ofcourse no top heroine has really faced this... only chances raaka inka office la chuttu thiruguthunna upcoming heroines mathrame face chestharu like we all know..

6 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Initial stage lo andaru small a kada

2 minutes ago, RaaoSaab said:

Ippudu ardamindi:giggle:... Nagarju guest house ki ellinappudu small veroine...ippudu tope veroine

I meant to say no "top" heroine will come out and say she faced this... why will she? Afterall she got what she wanted... money fame success career everything... evaraithe ivanni chesi kooda fail aitharo vallu mathrame bayataki vachi cheptharu because they hold a grudge and they feel broken for getting nothing after doing everything

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I meant to say no "top" heroine will come out and say she faced this... why will she? Afterall she got what she wanted... money fame success career everything... evaraithe ivanni chesi kooda fail aitharo vallu mathrame bayataki vachi cheptharu because they hold a grudge and they feel broken for getting nothing after doing everything

Varalakshmi sharath kumar popular heroine eh open ga harassment ayyndi ani cheppindi. Offcourse dani personality chusi gokaru ante saahasame .

2 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Varalakshmi sharath kumar popular heroine eh open ga harassment ayyndi ani cheppindi. Offcourse dani personality chusi gokaru ante saahasame .

I cant believe anyone who says it didnt happen to them at any level... fcuk that bullshite...