US to Ind returned (*v*i*s*a issue)

amazon

US credit cards use chesina, its been 3 years now.

Ipudu malle US ki veltay scenario enti?

1. Do I need to pay?

2. Incase salary account lo credit aitay, collections vallu auto detect chesukuntara?

3. Pros and cons please.

28 minutes ago, amazon said:

1. Do I need to pay?

2. Incase salary account lo credit aitay, collections vallu auto detect chesukuntara?

3. Pros and cons please.

chill kaka...appoint a credit repair guy and they will take care of the things...o f course obtaining credit may be a challenge...

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

chill kaka...appoint a credit repair guy and they will take care of the things...o f course obtaining credit may be a challenge...

so, if i go back, i need to engage credit repair guys.

credit repair guys collections vallatho nego chestara?

if it went to collection loans or credit kastam.. in case they raised a flag ..visa interview lo adugutadu...tatha ilani issues meeda rejection cheyyandani ordered

29 minutes ago, amazon said:

so, if i go back, i need to engage credit repair guys.

credit repair guys collections vallatho nego chestara?

yep...also with the new public charge rule in force, approval and stamping may not be that easy...

but for the credit stuff, engage credit repair guys and negotiators, who will negotiate and come up with a payment plan..of course, there is a cost for coming back..collections ki poina, these guys will try to negotiate and make a deal...however entha deal chesina kuda further credit ravadam kastame, so you have to promote your spouse (if married) as your main credit obtaining person than you..

33 minutes ago, Narcos said:

if it went to collection loans or credit kastam.. in case they raised a flag ..visa interview lo adugutadu...tatha ilani issues meeda rejection cheyyandani ordered

How to know whether they raised a flag or not.

36 minutes ago, Dr_sheldoncooper2 said:

depends on how much money you stole ba

visa issue valla india ki ravalsi vachindi, india lo 221g vachindi.

So, india lo nunchi almost 1 year min payments chesina but tarwata reject ayindi. so, stopped paying.

naa anni credit cards count chestay around 30k $'s.

1 hour ago, amazon said:

1. Do I need to pay?

3. Pros and cons please.

YOUR VISA WILL BE REJECTED 

10 hours ago, amazon said:

1. Do I need to pay?

3. Pros and cons please.

1. collections ki vellinte its a good idea to pay. You can negotiate with them. Nee loan already sold to some one else at 15 to 30 cents on the dollar. So nuvu vadiki oka 40 to 50% pay chestha ante work avochu

2. Never give your account details to collectors for deducting. Send them a check or something (see Dave Ramsay video on this one)

3. Kadithe nee credit score peruguthundi, kattakapothe you will have issues for the most of the time you are here and may have to pay more than you with court or some other way.

Nee credit rod ayyipoi untadi ee patiki chinna loans kaavalanna dorkadu

Visa issues undavemo kaani prathi chinna daaniki like apartment rentals kooda dorkadam kastam