arey jaffas em bahtukul ra meeyi ..

DannyArcher

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

YCP 50%, TDP : 40%

Now, you see the difference 10%

2014 lo, YCP vote share was 1.5% lesser than TDP/BJP/JSP combine...

Ardam avutunda ?

or perhaps, look at 2004 or 2009 election, CBN needs a third vote splitter to win...anthe kani 50% tho geliche chance ae ledu...

people believed  fake propagandize man . you knew by heart Jaffa is not good person to be C.M why covering him yo ?  @3$%

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

YCP 50%, TDP : 40%

Now, you see the difference 10%

2014 lo, YCP vote share was 1.5% lesser than TDP/BJP/JSP combine...

Ardam avutunda ?

or perhaps, look at 2004 or 2009 election, CBN needs a third vote splitter to win...anthe kani 50% tho geliche chance ae ledu...

Individual ga geliche chance ledu inga 50% tho na

5 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

arey i can talk worse than you .. check my posts .. lol loudekey ...    sarigaa disco cheyy beyy ...  @3$% 

Yentey arustunnnav. Kaaram posthaa

2 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

people believed  fake propagandize man . you knew by heart Jaffa is not good person to be C.M why covering him yo ?  @3$%

That's common man...people believed in manufactured telugu identity in 1983..again in 1994...false promises in 1999, freebies in 2004 and the list continues..

4 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

that's what people thought in 2014 and voted for CBN..

perhaps realised that CBN is few hundred times worse than CBN, hence voted for Jagan... 

Prajaswamyam kaka...public mandate is ultimate and nothing supercedes it..You have to accept the fact.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

That's common man...people believed in manufactured telugu identity in 1983..again in 1994...false promises in 1999, freebies in 2004 and the list continues..

Mark my words it will be tdp ... jagan screwed bigtime ... no way he will be back .. insecured fellow he is 

1 minute ago, DannyArcher said:

Mark my words it will be tdp ... jagan screwed bigtime ... no way he will be back .. insecured fellow he is 

Sure.

Like I said, in democracy, Public mandate is ultimate and we have to respect it. if its TDP in 2024, I have no option other than to respect the mandate that Jagan screwed up the oppurtunity and beleif people had in him..

Are you willing to accept the same thing now ? That CBN lost trust of the people by a huge margin...

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sure.

Like I said, in democracy, Public mandate is ultimate and we have to respect it. if its TDP in 2024, I have no option other than to respect the mandate that Jagan screwed up the oppurtunity and beleif people had in him..

Are you willing to accept the same thing now ? That CBN lost trust of the people by a huge margin...

baa btw nuvvu retired hurt antivi monneppudo?? kya hua miyya

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

baa btw nuvvu retired hurt antivi monneppudo?? kya hua miyya

Inkoti kuda annadu

Mars potha ani chebta nammestava ani eduru question esaduLoL.1q

• 2 years later...
On 3/21/2020 at 12:07 AM, DannyArcher said:

edo fluke lo jaffa gadu sheem iyte danki ipudu beating ipuda ...  

lol ... next time chusukundam .. jaffa gadu jail paksheee ... 

thankyou

5utipe.gif