Recession and Mortgage payment stopped

foodlove

7 minutes ago, foodlove said:

How many moths can we stay in house buffalos 🐃🐃🐃

why you have a house buffalo... nee tindi ki you should be in the foodcourt parking lot

• Haha 1

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

why you have a house buffalo... nee tindi ki you should be in the foodcourt parking lot

Donkeytenor.gifits for friend not me, I stay with roommates in apartments 

not confirmed. NYC lo governer requested but not confirmed yet. BOA said they will consider case to case basis.

General ga nuvu mortgage payments stop chesina oka 3 months ala velladu foreclosure. Most of the time it takes 6 months to go to foreclosure and even then you can negotiate that you will start paying the mortgage. Its easier for them if you pay than foreclosing your home. 

My Mexican friend stayed in home for 30 months after saying bank that he cannot pay mortgage only down side is your ssn will be effected ... but he saved 30 months of mortgage and by paying 2000 he got credit score to 580...

On 3/21/2020 at 8:59 PM, macha said:

My Mexican friend stayed in home for 30 months after saying bank that he cannot pay mortgage only down side is your ssn will be effected ... but he saved 30 months of mortgage and by paying 2000 he got credit score to 580...

Check PM bro