Bat pee pee

Ellen

9 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

No.. Chinky galla gurinchi edi unna aavesham aagatledu... you are good bro ..

swarry kaka swarry 

No worries. I can understand your agony. Thing is, blame the Chinese administrators or the govt who made it worse. People are innocent , they did not do anything deliberately.  Nijanki the distance between us and Chinese people is less than even the Chinese and their government. Blame everything you want on China and the nations that did not take this seriously 

4 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Aa shandaalalu soosthey 2 days tindi tinav 

Just fyi, those bat soup videos are not from China - they are from Palau. Corona did not jump from bats to humans. Bats are consumed as a food source by not just the Chinese. Even Africans and aboriginal people eat them - funnily aboriginals have Indian origins. Aboriginals consume 180000 bats a year and they did not get corona. It is more likely that it evolved in and jumped from some other intermediate host like the civet cat, which is a delicacy in China. 

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Just fyi, those bat soup videos are not from China - they are from Palau. Corona did not jump from bats to humans. Bats are consumed as a food source by not just the Chinese. Even Africans and aboriginal people eat them - funnily aboriginals have Indian origins. Aboriginals consume 180000 bats a year and they did not get corona. It is more likely that it evolved in and jumped from some other intermediate host like the civet cat, which is a delicacy in China. 

I read people in Australia eat them too. And I read it came from pangolins whose scales Chinese consume for glowing hair and skin. It contains keratin

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

I read people in Australia eat them too. And I read it came from pangolins whose scales Chinese consume for glowing hair and skin. It contains keratin

Yes. Majority of the food habits are inculcated due to the environment they live in and the necessity of survival....eating bats is not new. Caves were used as shelters to escape against harsh environments...and this would be the only creature to be available there. My bet is bats must have been consumed from way back when the whole human existence even began 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Dorkuthadi kaka ..easy ga. unless she decides to marry some asshole businessman

pothey poyindi $25k, zara set aithe aaaha will live rest of the life in peace.

4 hours ago, Ellen said:

No worries. I can understand your agony. Thing is, blame the Chinese administrators or the govt who made it worse. People are innocent , they did not do anything deliberately.  Nijanki the distance between us and Chinese people is less than even the Chinese and their government. Blame everything you want on China and the nations that did not take this seriously 

https://tfipost.com/2020/03/isnt-it-weird-that-more-italians-are-dying-of-coronavirus-than-the-chinese-ever-did-there-appears-a-larger-conspiracy/

4 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

No.. Chinky galla gurinchi edi unna aavesham aagatledu... you are good bro ..

swarry kaka swarry 

Meru me tappu oppukoni swarry anaru chusaru that thing shows how amazing of a person you are!! 

Just now, Louboutin_shoe said:

Meru me tappu oppukoni swarry anaru chusaru that thing shows how amazing of a person you are!! 

Nuvu yela 

okarini appreciate cheyadam vundi 

chusavu 💋💋

30 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

This also says govt is hiding, govt is misleading. People are fine and innocent re papam. Vallani hate cheyakandi. Hate their goverment