Bat pee pee

Ellen

20 minutes ago, Ellen said:

This also says govt is hiding, govt is misleading. People are fine and innocent re papam. Vallani hate cheyakandi. Hate their goverment 

Emo rey IT lo working walu matrame turns morons oo emo nenu meet ayinolu anta disgusting people ey mari 

1 minute ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Emo rey IT lo working walu matrame turns morons oo emo nenu meet ayinolu anta disgusting people ey mari 

Oh s0rry you had to face Jerks. They also have all sorts of people like we do ....humans everyone are almost same on an individual level. When we look at them collectively, stereotypes vastai. That’s why racism arises. In case of corona, they are also suffering equally, if not more. Their government’s irresponsible behaviour did more damage to their own people and the world 

27 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Oh s0rry you had to face Jerks. They also have all sorts of people like we do ....humans everyone are almost same on an individual level. When we look at them collectively, stereotypes vastai. That’s why racism arises. In case of corona, they are also suffering equally, if not more. Their government’s irresponsible behaviour did more damage to their own people and the world 

I agree this with you.Papam work place lo face ayina iddaru muggiri wala we cant curse whole chinki race! I take my words back on hating chinks.you are totally right corona vishayam lo matram government fault ey 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

I agree this with you.Papam work place lo face ayina iddaru muggiri wala we cant curse whole chinki race! I take my words back on hating chinks.you are totally right corona vishayam lo matram government fault ey 

iluvuu r absolutely sweet. 

6 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

I read people in Australia eat them too. And I read it came from pangolins whose scales Chinese consume for glowing hair and skin. It contains keratin

There isn’t sufficient interaction in China between humans and bats/pangolins for this virus to evolve and transmit. It evolved in another species and the prime suspects are ferrets and civet cats. In short, blame the cat, not the bat.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

It is people who ate it and were irresponsible after all antava ...

Annitiki only we people are responsible no other species they did not ask us to eat, spread it to others 

20 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

Such a bad idea to use this as food damn

Chinese people don’t eat Bats. Virus bats nunchi pangolin ki somehow transmit ayyindi. Pangolins thintaru Chinese. Pangolins are one of the highly trafficked animals bcoz of their perceived medicinal value. 

5 hours ago, Ellen said:

5 hours ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Maybe I am missing something before I rant my way on chinese

govt fault ah? Ela? +(&*

17 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Bats anevi vallu epudu nundo tintunnaru. Adi staple since very long . Valla food habits anevi raka rakala karanala valla ee shape lo unnai. Harsh climatic conditions in the east asian regions is one of the most important reasons why they eat variety of foods . Valla ki mana laga variety of veggies pandichkune scope ledu. So they eat diff kind of animals for various nutritional reasons(some of them have even discussed this above ). Sure iroju intha trade develop aindi food habits marchachu kada ani one can ask ...but hey 10s of thousands of years nundi alavatu aina food habits, sudden ga 20/30 years lo ela marchagalaru? So their food habits need not be made fun off or frowned upon, as everything has a deep rooted history. 

Coming to origin of covid 2019, Scientists do believe it is passed from an animal. Evaru ide perfect origin ani claim cheyaledu. Now assuming we stick to the original theory of it originated from bats, which were sold in wet markets ...where some accident of it passing from pangolins happened...oka group of people tinnaru . Not the entire 1 billion chinese.  This could have happened to anyone right ? For example pangolins anevi india lo oka mountain tribes tintaru. By mistake ikada origin ayyedi unte would you be hating all the indians ? ...no right? Same there. 

Now, they have been falling ill right from November something ... Chinese government ki chala mande medicos warn chesaru. Vallani serious teeskoledu sari kada ..adi cheyi daati poye varaku they did not take any action, nor did they warn the world about it. They did not handle it properly until it was too late. People did not deliberately create any virus kada ...what goes in China only china knows. Irresponsible governance is one reason why it is a pandemic today. Akada unna government atrocities are similar to NK, mariiii warast kakapovachu but to some extent they are bizzare. They hid the real numbers, lied....most dangerous act of all...they did not warn anyone. 

@Arey_enti_ra_idi intha paragraphs, rasthe ela ra babu

6 hours ago, Ellen said:

Bats anevi vallu epudu nundo tintunnaru. Adi staple since very long . Valla food habits anevi raka rakala karanala valla ee shape lo unnai. Harsh climatic conditions in the east asian regions is one of the most important reasons why they eat variety of foods . Valla ki mana laga variety of veggies pandichkune scope ledu. So they eat diff kind of animals for various nutritional reasons(some of them have even discussed this above ). Sure iroju intha trade develop aindi food habits marchachu kada ani one can ask ...but hey 10s of thousands of years nundi alavatu aina food habits, sudden ga 20/30 years lo ela marchagalaru? So their food habits need not be made fun off or frowned upon, as everything has a deep rooted history. 

Coming to origin of covid 2019, Scientists do believe it is passed from an animal. Evaru ide perfect origin ani claim cheyaledu. Now assuming we stick to the original theory of it originated from bats, which were sold in wet markets ...where some accident of it passing from pangolins happened...oka group of people tinnaru . Not the entire 1 billion chinese.  This could have happened to anyone right ? For example pangolins anevi india lo oka mountain tribes tintaru. By mistake ikada origin ayyedi unte would you be hating all the indians ? ...no right? Same there. 

Now, they have been falling ill right from November something ... Chinese government ki chala mande medicos warn chesaru. Vallani serious teeskoledu sari kada ..adi cheyi daati poye varaku they did not take any action, nor did they warn the world about it. They did not handle it properly until it was too late. People did not deliberately create any virus kada ...what goes in China only china knows. Irresponsible governance is one reason why it is a pandemic today. Akada unna government atrocities are similar to NK, mariiii warast kakapovachu but to some extent they are bizzare. They hid the real numbers, lied....most dangerous act of all...they did not warn anyone. 

Very well explained!! 
That last para, yes, they tried to cover it up thinking it will be a small issue and it became a disaster. Akkade careful ga unna eroju entha damage ayedhi kadhu... maaru moola gramaluloki kuda vellindhi e corona such a great  impact.. 🤕

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ellen said:

Well written! I agree with every word of it 

• Like 1