• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Louboutin_shoe

• quickgun_murugun

• Ellen

• Meeku_istha

1 minute ago, The_One_Above_All said:

@Louboutin_shoe who is the actress in your dp?

btw I think Nepal are ahead of the game , they are already locking down before cases began so they are proactive which is actually great

Hi! My dp is from famous tv show gossip girl. She is Blair Waldorf(played by Leighton Meester). YOU Netflix series hero Penn Badgley acted in gossip girl too 

12 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Hi! My dp is from famous tv show gossip girl. She is Blair Waldorf(played by Leighton Meester). YOU Netflix series hero Penn Badgley acted in gossip girl too 

Yeah , I watched a few seasons , now don't judge me but I enjoyed them

I loved Both Serena and Blair (Blake Lively and Leighton Meester)  they both are super hot

46 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

vo3TTAq.jpg

Deni prakaram chusti Telugu will be one of the most spoken language in US? Ante anni official documents Telugu lo kuda rastara? Just like they do with Spanish ? Atleast in CA??

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, The_One_Above_All said:

Yeah , I watched a few seasons , now don't judge me but I enjoyed them

I loved Both Serena and Blair (Blake Lively and Leighton Meester)  they both are super hot

Lol I’m not judging people with high fashion sense(those costumes were ahmazing appatikaina I want to own their wardrobes)Serena was my fav😍 . They could have casted better men though ( chuck looks too short,Dan always on drugs, Nate looks like a villian) only guy that’s good evaru ante Nate’s cousin that senator guy my fav episodes Serena’s affair with him lol 😝😈😈

R u fan of SATC too?

7 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Deni prakaram chusti Telugu will be one of the most spoken language in US? Ante anni official documents Telugu lo kuda rastara? Just like they do with Spanish ? Atleast in CA??

Canada lo official third language punjabi ata. Who knows maybe one day mana Telugu kuda Texas,California lo avochu 

• Upvote 1